Eric the Marxist

Spoilers | Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) Spoiler Thread

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

5 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

Okay hear me out @Cap:

TVA, a Disney+ series. The Office meets True Detective and X-Files.

Captain Carter, Sylvie, Mobius, O.B., B-15, Tatum’s Gambit, Snipes Blade, Garner’s Elektra. X-23 is out because she will be with the Young Avengers. Cut the check.

I admit, having Garner; Elektra ( and Gardner is still hot as hell as Elektra) encounter Chris Cox's Daredevil could be fun.

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I admit, having Garner; Elektra ( and Gardner is still hot as hell as Elektra) encounter Chris Cox's Daredevil could be fun.

They would definitely get a long. And I mean get along. Charlie’s Matt is a whore.

Good Morning Disney GIF by Marvel Studios

come to think of it if i didn't know that this was an MCU movie beforehand i wouldn't have noticed because Wade only spends like 5 mins with Hogan before going back to the logan universe and the void where most of the movie take place in.

Just finally saw Deadpool & Wolverine last night. 

I went into high expectations with this Marvel movie and wow, it really blow my mind like this is a Marvel’s love letter because it’s the best MCU movie ever since Avengers: Endgame. A fun emotional Marvel fever dream from start to finish. The superhero nostalgia fest has a big heart that you’ve been looking forward to. It’s a love letter not just to superhero comics, but also to the Fox era of Marvel movies. It’s more gory like ever. It dives more into themes of family, friendship, loss, and revenge. There were amazing moments that reminds me of Spider-Man: No Way Home. The comedic screenplay was brilliant. The bloody action packed sequences were TOP NOTCH. The musical score is absolutely worth it. Loved the relentless humor. There are lots of AMAZING cameos and surprises to watch out for. Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman were so FREAKING INCREDIBLE together like they made this movie so MIND-BLOWING. You will die screaming, laughing, and crying a lot in this epic movie. Probably the most craziness of MADNESS & FUN that you’ll ever have this summer. This hits me so hard. Going to watch it all over again!!! A definitely MUST-SEE for everyone! Go see it at a movie theater before it’s gone.

Shoutout to Shawn Levy for directing this best Deadpool movie ever.

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Arlborn said:

The behind-the-scene reels for FOX superheroes' movies playing with the end credits honestly felt so nice to me.

Same here! Especially as someone who saw all the X-Men movies in theaters when they came out. Seeing those interviews of Jackman circa 2000 making/promoting the original movie was a reminder of how he was an unknown before that movie and part of that last breed of "old school" A-list stars who turned a breakout role into a remarkable career overall. The Chris guys dream of having that kind of narrative going for them.

Can I just say Wolverine was very hot in this movie ? Like too hot 

And the homoerotic scenes between Logan and Deadpool, yeah that was insane. I wonder what they did in car after fighting :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Johnny is dead, Steve. Johnny is dead. Now Sue? We don’t know where Sue is.

Holy crap! It really is go see a movie on opening weekend or everyone in the world will be spoiling the movie for you.

Just now, Mojoguy said:

Holy crap! It really is go see a movie on opening weekend or everyone in the world will be spoiling the movie for you.

Yes, it’s been like that for a good while. I already know too much about Caped Crusader and that isn’t even out yet.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:16 PM, Arlborn said:

The more I think about this movie, the more I'm happy this was more of a FoXmen movies send-off than a MCU movie.

As someone who was one of the biggest X-Men movies fan around (who else watched Apocalypse in the movie theater twice?), I'm so glad they got such a nice send-off, truly deserved.

The behind-the-scene reels for FOX superheroes' movies playing with the end credits honestly felt so nice to me.

The movie is essentially a reverence to the Fox era, and it's pretty significant how well it's doing at the box office during this phase of the MCU. Those actors poured their hearts into those roles, and even if the results were movies that weren't very well received, they still deserve to be celebrated. This is how you treat people who dedicated months, and even years of their lives, into something they've made with the intention that millions of fans would love and care about. I always hated how the internet treated people who've made the "bad" franchise movies.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Do you guys think that Deadpool and Wolverine will appear in the upcoming fantastic four movie

21 minutes ago, baumer said:

Do you guys think that Deadpool and Wolverine will appear in the upcoming fantastic four movie

Nope but all of them sure will have major roles in Avengers movie

Except Deadpool , they just might him here and there to keep it pg13

I think even X-23 will be in Avengers movie , notice how only she was taken to earth from void