kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jul 29 - Aug 01, 2024] | Wednesday | 18.05M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 3.89M TWISTERS | 2.39M DESPICABLE ME IV | 1.37M INSIDE OUT II

Decided to change to my irl first name for a bit to help reduce confusion

Spoiler

Ironically my very first bot post was in a thread where people were meming about one of my Reddit account comments :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Joyous Legion said:

IW strange was peak. The only time he was a stone cold badass. NWH he was a clown 

I’m with TaslimanRing.

Strange is always a pompous prick that is incredibly what he is in the comics to a T. He isn’t a bad ass, he is a flawed perfectionist that at very least in Multiverse of Madness gets some character growth when faced with the fact that all his other versions in the Multiverse ending up fucking shit up to everyone.

5 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

In this Cooperverse of Cooperness, let's not forget the fallen Cooper. 

[interstellar clip here]

19 minutes ago, Cooper Legion said:

Decided to change to my irl first name for a bit to help reduce confusion

Hide contents

Ironically my very first bot post was in a thread where people were meming about one of my Reddit account comments :ph34r:

Yeah I remember you joined BOT when Black Panther 1 blew the fuck up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

No lmao

And also just in case, u/AgentCooper315 is not some rando. @Joyous Legion knows who u/AgentCooper315 is. They talked to each other on this Reddit thread.

Well, I didn’t say Agent Cooper was a rando, I just don’t know who is. Considering how often you cite him it just felt like you could be him.

And excuse me. Wants?

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Well, I didn’t say Agent Cooper was a rando, I just don’t know who is. Considering how often you cite him it just felt like you could be him.

No, I'm not him. I just cite him a lot because idk it just feels like he's super intelligent about box office and he tracks admissions, he's the admissions expert. You can ask him about any movie and he can tell you and I think he should be admired for his hard work.

Like look at this comment:

See? This isn't the type of stuff you can just search up and find yourself

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

And excuse me. Wants?

What does this mean?

Edited by HummingLemon496

30 minutes ago, Cooper Legion said:

[interstellar clip here]

There are so many Coopers, Space traveling Coopers, inside a Dinosaur's stomach Coopers.

Cooper inside Cooper inside Cooper inside Cooper. 

4 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

There are so many Coopers, Space traveling Coopers, inside a Dinosaur's stomach Coopers.

Cooper inside Cooper inside Cooper inside Cooper. 

Everycooper cooperwhere all at cooper

4 hours ago, todos said:

The Superhero bros on twitter have started the No Cultural Impact jabs at Inside Out 2. Why? Because no one talks about it in nerd spaces lol 

DPW becoming the 3rd/4th highest grosser of the year shouldn’t make anyone insecure. 

Why would children be in nerd spaces? That doesn’t make sense and I certainly hope adult male nerds aren’t in children’s spaces.