CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

she's from the CW :D she may be too low brow & mainstream for them

imo EON now tries to find new faces for the Bond girls they kill off (like Gemma, Berenice etc) & mainly European

Lol! I know, bb. I see her shows. :P She's the lead in the Originals. Bless because she deserves a lead.

Yeah, you're right though. Sigh, I just hope she gets a shot at a blockbuster and proves herself.

True. Ugh. Why did Claire have to be Australian? :P

well Australians are hot :wub:

Hemsy, Rose Byrne (she's my top choice 4 a Bond gal), Simon Baker, Naomi Watts, Kidman (errr before the surgery :ph34r: ) 

Claire's (& other tv show stars) main problem is that she's tied by her contract. i really doubt she'd have the time to film a blockbuster + imo CW stars are looked down usually (tho I adore some of them want them to break out badly)

well Blake could but we all know what Green Lantern turned out to be :unsure:

sometimes its better to get indies & get known beyond tv & then blockbusters will come

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

well Australians are hot :wub:

Hemsy, Rose Byrne (she's my top choice 4 a Bond gal), Simon Baker, Naomi Watts, Kidman (errr before the surgery :ph34r: ) 

Claire's (& other tv show stars) main problem is that she's tied by her contract. i really doubt she'd have the time to film a blockbuster + imo CW stars are looked down usually (tho I adore some of them want them to break out badly)

well Blake could but we all know what Green Lantern turned out to be :unsure:

sometimes its better to get indies & get known beyond tv & then blockbusters will come

No, yeah! I want her to do Indies, but that contract, sigh.

I get you though. To be honest, I think Claire could be one of the most capable because she does have chops and she's versatile. I think though. Lol.

Simon Baker is glorious though. Love him. Watts, love. Kidman, love. Hems, get in me. Yeah though. I love how they compared Claire to a young Nicole Kidman.  :wub:  I hope she reads that because bless.

BLESS YOU. She is. She's great.

I love her heartbroken and sad moments though. The scene when she confronted Klaus because he didn't save her. Ugh.

I hate Nina though. She annoys me, but yeah, I think Claire's the best of the females.

I can't believe you hate Rebekah though. I think she's a great character.

well i guess b/c im supposed to hate her, no?

I see her as a villain same as Klaus (again I know fandom worshipped him but im not the one who likes bad boy woobies :ph34r: )

(dont watch Originals so I guess they all are protagonists there)

imo Claire just effective more when she's playing furious, angry, obnoxious its impressive 

• Like 1

We haven't had a female Bond villain since Elektra King in World is Not Enough.

Also, what happened to the creative names like Pussy Galore, Plenty O'Toole, Xenia Onatopp, or Holly Goodhead??

Well, they had Strawberry Fields in QoS.

That kind of things' a bit too corny for me though.