CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

I haven't read any of the scripts but I have read a scene by scene breakdown of the movie dated sometime in October. Even with some of the scenes missing from the breakdown and no dialogue the film flows pretty well. The scale of this film is huge. The action set pieces are ambitious and intricate.

I love Skyfall and Spectre is a continuation of the relationships and themes explored in that film. Theme and tone are where Craig's Bond films succeed. They have something meaningful to say about Bond and the world he inhabits.

That's the one I was referring to and it has the revised act 3.

I'm still super excited for this despite spoilimg myself, for me I'm excited to see how Mendes translates the material.

Set photos from London today: http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/546982/Daniel-Craig-Thames-London-filming-James-Bond-Spectre

EDIT: dammit Burgess :P

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

That's the one I was referring to and it has the revised act 3.

I'm still super excited for this despite spoilimg myself, for me I'm excited to see how Mendes translates the material.

Set photos from London today: http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/546982/Daniel-Craig-Thames-London-filming-James-Bond-Spectre

EDIT: dammit Burgess :P

I can't wait for this film. I've seen you on MI6-HQ forums. I posted on the forums years ago under a different name but have been lurking for a while.

Read that budget is over 300 mill. Thats Avengers big.

Wow

I'm surprised. This is a major tent pole so I can understand a large budget. However, the Craig Bond movies have really been getting away from the extreme special effects that the Brosnan Bond films had. I would think that the budgets wouldn't be that high. Unless the high budget has to do with Craig's salary increasing.

I'm surprised. This is a major tent pole so I can understand a large budget. However, the Craig Bond movies have really been getting away from the extreme special effects that the Brosnan Bond films had. I would think that the budgets wouldn't be that high. Unless the high budget has to do with Craig's salary increasing.

Location shooting, and huge practical effects can be quite expensive. I imagine they're going very lavish with this production, coming off the billion grossing Skyfall. The money I can believe, it's just going to a different place than most modern day blockbusters. Rain I'm sure is making good money, but not RDJ upfront money and not enough to make it 300m versus 150m.

It's in the Sony leaks. It's mentioned as MID $300ms - so more $350m than $300m and there are e-mails back and forth about how Sony wants $100m cut from the budget but Broccoli keeps saying no, except they went $1m cheaper and traded Ejiofor for Scott. :wacko:

Oh come on, Mendes wanted Scott, Sony wanted Chiwetel and Sony go, oh so he's cheaper too and they go ahead.

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

http://www.newsvoir.com/release/belvedere-vodka-announces-partnership-with-spectre-the-24th-james-bond-adventure-excellent-choice-mr-bond-2614.html

Belvedere, the world’s original luxury vodka, is delighted to collaborate with Albert R. Broccoli’s EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, and Sony Pictures Entertainment to promote SPECTRE, the highly anticipated 24th installment of the James Bond series, due for global release on November 6, 2015.

Belvedere will release two custom made and limited editions to celebrate Bond’s vodka martini ‘Shaken not Stirred’, and its partnership with the 24th Bond adventure, SPECTRE. In an unprecedented move, Belvedere has replaced the iconic Belvedere Palace with the famous MI6 headquarters. Belvedere’s signature blue palette will be switched for a distinctive green, mirroring the secret spy agency’s ink of choice, creating a truly memorable collector’s edition of 100 bottles. A 007 twist will also be applied to Belvedere’s iconic Silver Saber bottles, known for their cutting edge, metallic aesthetic and illuminating technology.

Belvedere’s SPECTRE marketing program will include a global advertising campaign and a wide range of promotion and activation rights around the film. The marketing campaign will be launched as of February 2015, with a strong focus of efforts in on-premise establishments and retail stores across multiple countries. Belvedere is the vodka of choice for tastemakers who Know the Difference, echoing the award-winning campaign promoting knowledgeable choices.

President of Belvedere Vodka, Charles Gibb states: “James Bond is recognized as the most admired and influential tastemaker in the world. We’re delighted that Belvedere will be partnering with SPECTRE, our largest global partnership to date.”

Dwight Caines, president of Theatrical Marketing for Sony Pictures, said: “James Bond’s cool attitude and stylish sophistication have always gone hand-in-hand with his choice of vodka martini. Belvedere is a perfect match.”

Excellent choice, Mr. Bond

That's another couple million off that budget...

• Like 1