Krissykins

Weekend Thread August 23rd-25th

I’m very surprised at a B- for The Crow after the 1 star PostTrak. That’s definitely nowhere near as low as expected. 

Cinemascore:

B- for Blink Twice and an A+ for The Forge. 

So we don't even have an update for alien or Deadpool and it's 6:00 a.m. here on the east coast. I even asked Charlie on Twitter if he could give me anything about those two movies and he didn't respond to me. He usually does but I guess this weekend means nothing LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

So we don't even have an update for alien or Deadpool and it's 6:00 a.m. here on the east coast. I even asked Charlie on Twitter if he could give me anything about those two movies and he didn't respond to me. He usually does but I guess this weekend means nothing LOL

Wanna talk about cute boys while we wait?

This weekend is just the buildup for the massively anticipated weekend where Afraid and 1992 release. Studios were so confident in these they were just scheduled a few months ago. They known these don't need much promotion.

• Astonished 1

2 hours ago, Eric Ripley said:

Wanna talk about cute boys while we wait?

My wife is watching Gossip Girl and I am seeing pieces of it. Tons of those here.

Romulus has been playing front loaded from opening day and continues with this Friday number.  I still think Scream 6 is the best comp. Could be another film that just misses 100m

So it looks like Deadpool and Wolverine have a really good shot at winning the weekend again.

• Like 2