kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Aug 26 - Aug 29, 2024] | Tuesday | 2.22M ALIEN: ROMULUS | 2.15M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 1.86M IT ENDS WITH US

11 hours ago, AniNate said:

Looks like all the local Cinemarks are giving the XD screen back to Twisters this weekend

It's also got some DBOX. I'm glad it's getting a bit more time on PLF. A few of the AMCs are giving it some IMAX as well. Only the biggest three ones that are way too far from me but it's still something. It'll get a nice boost this weekend with that the the 4DX stuff. 

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

Lol, I’m just realizing that Harold and the Purple Crayon is going to out-gross Borderlands.

Oh Borderlands will be one of the coveted few films that doesn’t reach at least a 2x multi. Truly an epic disaster for Lionsgate. 

Just noticed that Strange Darling had an outstanding -46% drop from Sunday to Monday?! The next best drop for a wide release was IEWU/Blink Twice with -59%. It then increased 37% on Tuesday, which is pretty solid considering that Monday hold. If it holds well today then that seems like a good indicator that word-of-mouth is going strong, and as long as it doesn't lose too many theaters/showtimes it could have a pretty good hold this weekend.