Shawn Robbins

TALKBACK: If you could cast any superhero or villain into The Avengers (from any universe)...

• Founder / Operator

TALKBACK: If you could wedge any superhero or supervillain into The Avengers from any comic universe, who would it be and what actor would you cast?

This week's Talkback for the BOXOFFICE iPad Magazine!

Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew

Curious to see how many people know this one :P

Posted Image

But personally I prefer Spider-Ham:

Posted Image

Clockwise: Spider-Ham, Iron Mouse, Captain Americat, Nick Furry Agent of SHEEP, and Doc Clamson.

• Like 1

But my dream character would be Spider-Man. I know, I know...shocking right? He may be from the Marvel universe in the comics(he's even on The Avengers), but he's not from the Marvel Film universe. I've always loved Spidey on the team because he drives Captain America up the wall. ;) (Played by Andrew Garfield, of course)

Posted Image

Villains would be the Legion of DOOM from the Super Friends show: Lex Luthor- Played by Tom Hardy, Sinestro- Played by Mark Strong, Braniac- Played by Brad Pitt, The Riddler- Played by Adrien Brody, Cheetah- Played by Angelina Jolie, Gorilla Grodd - CGI, voiced by Hugo Weaving, Solomon Grundy- Played by Ron Perlman, Bizarro- Played by Brandon Routh, Manta Ray- Played by Ray Park, Scarecrow- Played by Cillian Murphy, Captain Cold- Played by Daniel Craig.

Posted Image

Replace Toyman(lame and nothing like the comics version) with The Joker- Played by Joseph Gordon Levitt and have the team led by Dr. Doom- Played by Michael Fassbender (Who forces Lex to bend to his will threatening a lawsuit over the use of "Doom" in the team's name. "None shall use the word DOOM but DOOM!").

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd cast a real-life person: Archimedes as a full-fledged mad scientist supervillain.He made giant mechanical claws of doom and heat rays with 3rd Century B.C. technology. Imagine what he'd do with today's stuff!