Noctis

Avengers: $18.7m!

umm.... 175M+?? how do you reach that conclusion?I had it at 20M midnights (which was spot on) and 163-165M weekend.I see no reason why it will do much higher as of now.

Marvel movies tend to be backloaded on OW. TA is hitting 70M for today and could hit 80M for the day which would pretty much lock the OW record.aDIM, my friend pack your bags. :congrats: :congrats:

What if it's really front loaded, and turned into DH2 overnight? 4x multiplier from midnights? :anyone::ban::cya:

umm.... 175M+?? how do you reach that conclusion?I had it at 20M midnights (which was spot on) and 163-165M weekend.I see no reason why it will do much higher as of now.

There are different ways of getting a number.

Whaat? Can this be true? Awesome! Lack of pre-sales meant nothing for this film.Color me shocked and awed!!!

I had it at 20M based on pre-sales only.You gotta know how to read those.

IM2 made around 44m from day business on OD. The Avengers should do at the very minimum 50m, for at least 70m OD.

Not at least, but around.49-52M is my range as of now, though I really do hope it gets higher.

Making far less than half the midnight record does not equal making the opening weekend record.

Marvel movies tend to be backloaded on OW.

Backloaded? Is this actually a term now?Opening Weekend % Of Total:Iron Man: 31.0%Incredible Hulk: 41.1%Iron Man 2: 41.0%Thor: 36.3%Captain America: 36.8%Healthy holds, but not earth shattering.

I had it at 20M based on pre-sales only.You gotta know how to read those.

LOL Well I don't have a spread sheet or anything. But yeah, you're good at that stuff.