Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Just feel like I'd be in dereliction of my membership duties if I didn't take two seconds to just write....

....185m!!!

Unbelievable! Con-fucking-grats to everybody involved! I still have my USA Today saved from when Batman Forever broke the record with, I think, 54m in '95. The increase in BO over the course of 17 years is insane.

I'm now much more inclined to believe that TDKR can crack 200.

Just feel like I'd be in dereliction of my membership duties if I didn't take two seconds to just write....

....185m!!!

Unbelievable! Con-fucking-grats to everybody involved! I still have my USA Today saved from when Batman Forever broke the record with, I think, 54m in '95. The increase in BO over the course of 17 years is insane.

I'm now much more inclined to believe that TDKR can crack 200.

Avengers will end up at $200m when it's said and done. It's on pace for $70m today, which gives it a great chance to hit $200m for the weekend. Nikki's $185m prediction is extremely conservative.

-immaculate juggling of multiple character arcs, with each getting their own conflicts, moments to shine, and resolutions-genuinely laugh out loud humor throughout-villains and heroes that make you want to literally cheer and jeer them on-action scenes (including the single best one of all time that all should strive to live up to in the future)-never tries to do anything too excessively complex or unnecessary-plot is simple, but suits the overall scope and spectacle perfectly while still drawing you in-entertainment level is off the charts, if it could be anymore fun they would have to develop a fun formula based off the movie-repeat value is insane, credits are actually depressing because you don't want it to end ;)

It's hilarious, sure. It has some really good action scenes, but some overlong ones. So now this has the best action scene of ALL time? Honestly? Entertainment value is decent.

Chris Evans is really handsome, and looked good in the film.Also, didn't anyone else think the woman who was always with Samuel Jackson fucking gorgeous? Beautiful, beautiful woman.

OMFG. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous and hot. And UNF. Don't make me climax on here. D:

He was freakin' perfect. That is one hot hunk of a man right there.

Chris Evans is really handsome, and looked good in the film.Also, didn't anyone else think the woman who was always with Samuel Jackson fucking gorgeous? Beautiful, beautiful woman.

Cobie Smulders? You should start watching How I Met Your Mother.
  • Like 1

Chris Evans is really handsome, and looked good in the film.

Also, didn't anyone else think the woman who was always with Samuel Jackson fucking gorgeous? Beautiful, beautiful woman.

Cobie Smulders? She is quite a dish isn't she? xD

Posted Image

Pretty recent. I got hired right before The Hunger Games came out. I left my previous job of 2 years and got hired pretty quickly after that.

How do you like it?I have been at mine for 7 years started as the lowest floor staff and have been a manager for a few years now.