Water Bottle

Studio Plans

Full list of Year 7 movies:Adventure Time: Quest For The Icriad: TBA MarchFable 2: TBA MarchThe Little Mermaid: March 3Shipbreaker: March 24Blank: TBA AprilGodzilla: Apocalypse Part 1: April 7Revolutionary: TBA MayCall Of Duty: Eye Of The Storm: May 19The 39 Clues: One False Note: May 26Resistance: Fall Of Men: June 9Spark 2: June 9The Throne Of Fire: June 30Extrasensory: TBA July/AugustStar Fox: July 21Blood Currency: TBA AugustMargin Of Error: TBA FallMy Side Of The Mountain: TBA FallThe Sin Of The Borgias: TBA NovemberSonic The Hedgehog: November 3Lost Planet: November 17The Sick Patriot: November 22The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And the Wardrobe: November 22Persuader: TBA DecemberThe Rise And Fall Of Julius Caesar: December 15Steve Jobs: December 15Once And Future King 2: December 22 Edited by Alpha

Narnia's not moving, it's a children's class much more so than Sonic, and it's done well in Real Life during the holiday season. It's staying put. It'll opening sometime in November, might not be pre-Thanksgiving thought that looks very likely at the moment, but it'll be November all right.

I have Sonic scheduled for November 3, now. That gives it four weeks before Narnia, some considerable breathing room.

Recomended dates:Spark 2 should move to the 12th of May.* It has enormous potential to ride on its predesscor's heels, but putting it in front of two other family appealing movies dosen't put it in a good position.Chris Smith needs breathing room to counter the sequel-itis issue, and the position it's in right now is cornered by Throne Of Fire and Star Fox. 11th of August (or any date in August for that matter) is a good release, because there are literally no family movies in August. (Also, Chris Smith shouldn't really be opening two years after the original. It needs three years to have a good not rushed production). *Make that the 5th of May.

Edited by Alpha

I don't think Chris Smith 2 should be opening 2 years after the original, but mkay.Is StarFox animated? July 14th may also work.

Star Fox is a CGI animated film.I originally had Star Fox scheduled for July 14, but with Throne Of Fire opening 2 weeks before, I wasn't willing to mute one of my own films. Edited by Alpha

My reaction to Alpha and CJohn calling out dates for two big CGI films before the advance schedule is even posted.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_RmSJxtUE

Also, considering how Justice League is coming in May, opening on the 12th and 19th, thereby being sandwiched by JL and 39 Clues, equates to suicide.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

And seriously guys everyone is planning sequels left and right, and calling dates far into advance, I mean Year 10-14 seriously guys? But, I really doubt it matters because by the time those years roll along every single currently called date will probably be changed, as some of the veterans will come along with huge juggernauts.

Unfortunate Events 3 and 4 have already been filmed and are scheduled for the usual timeslot.And I only claimed two double-digit year movies, one of which is huge, the other of which is a fun OC. :P

So would Unfortunate Events be scheduled christmas, Year 7?

To make everyone happy and to stop the attacks against me, Chris Smith and Ratcher & Clank sequels were delayed to Year 8. But I have also putted some new movies on Year 7 ;)

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Unfortunate Events 3 and 4 have already been filmed and are scheduled for the usual timeslot.And I only claimed two double-digit year movies, one of which is huge, the other of which is a fun OC. :P

Which is good. I've only got 2 franchise films, and one huge series planned anywhere beyond a double digit year. Other than that I'm fairly flexible. I haven't even got my OC planned out for next year. I think I might end up moving one of my Year 6 OC's to Year 7.

To make everyone happy and to stop the attacks against me, Chris Smith and Ratcher & Clank sequels were delayed to Year 8. But I have also putted some new movies on Year 7 ;)

Year 8's a better date. Most of animation films wait 3 years anyways.