Water Bottle

Studio Plans

I'd be up for that. Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington, AND Bruce Campbell all in one movie??? It'd break as many records as CN+LNvGS will!

So all you need is for someone else to make their own cult series in a few game years so that the third installment in the epic crossover trilogy will be possible.

I'm actually currently planning the next crossover installment, which will directly follow up Giant Spiders and hopefully be released in Year 7. Year 8 will be Cows II - Vengeance, and then Year 9 can be the one with you. The one with Texans, Zombies, and Denzel Washington can be number three in the trilogy!

Liam Neeson and Chuck Norris vs... Godzilla? I can let you use the character for one movie if you want. But only on Year 9 or after since in Year 8 it ends my first Godzilla trilogy.

Liam Neeson and Chuck Norris vs... Godzilla? I can let you use the character for one movie if you want. But only on Year 9 or after since in Year 8 it ends my first Godzilla trilogy.

Add King Kong and the T-Rex from Jurassic Park and you've got yourself a movie that will make theaters explode... literally.

• Like 1

That hasn't even crossed my mind. We could do that, but then I'd need to do two more Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movies where they crossover with actually big mainstream franchises... as soon I'm done with that trilogy, if I do it, I'll retire Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. and start doing Mr. T and Jackie Chan vs. ;)

That hasn't even crossed my mind. We could do that, but then I'd need to do two more Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson movies where they crossover with actually big mainstream franchises... as soon I'm done with that trilogy, if I do it, I'll retire Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. and start doing Mr. T and Jackie Chan vs. ;)

I might've fixed that problem with the post above yours.

Like ChD said, you can also use King Kong in another movie. And Transformers :rofl:

Unfortunately Jurassic Park is off limits, and I believe King Kong is as well. I'm referring to in-game franchises, for example: Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Stuff of Legend; Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Last Six; Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the 39 Clues; Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Hired Guns; Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Dawn of Oblivion; etc., etc.

Edited by Break-It Blank
  • Like 1

I'm actually currently planning the next crossover installment, which will directly follow up Giant Spiders and hopefully be released in Year 7. Year 8 will be Cows II - Vengeance, and then Year 9 can be the one with you. The one with Texans, Zombies, and Denzel Washington can be number three in the trilogy!

To best facilitate that I am releasing Texans Still Hate Zombies in Spring Year 8. Will take a while to figure it all out but Danny Trejo is definitely getting involved.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

It's interesting to see that people have plans for Year 11 when I barely have plans for Year 8 and 9... I know what I'll be releasing in Y8, but for Y9 I don't have the faintest idea.