Water Bottle

Studio Plans

Chris Smith is a sequel to a well received kids movie opening over the 4th of July week. I am not worried :lol:

You should be. Family sequels tend to drop off considerably from their predecessors.I suggest a move to mid-August, it will do well over the last chunk of the summer.

What? You are joking right? Not every movie is Kung Fu Panda ;)I won't move, I was there first. Don't start this shit again like you did on Year 5 with Red Pyramid.

Edited by CJohn

What? You are joking right? Not every movie is Kung Fu Panda ;)I won't move, I was there first. Don't start this shit again like you did on Year 5 with Red Pyramid.

Not just Kung Fu Panda. I can name so many other franchises that dropped off with sequels.Ice Age 4Cars 2Happy Feet 2Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 3

Madagascar 3Ice Age 2Shrek 2Toy Story 2And I can name so many other franchises that increased.How is Diary of a Wimpy Kid even comparable at all? Please stop. Don't even talk about it. I won't move it. I was there for a long time now, way before you.

Edited by CJohn

But the main point is Alpha pushing me to move my movie to shitty August. In Year 5 he was doing the same thing with Alfred's Hidenburg.

Edited by CJohn

Chris Smith made more than Red Pyramid, I believe, and it has a wider audience. He's the one who should move if any. Although, I personally think you should move Chris Smith to a year later, since the general rule-of-thumb is three-years inbetween on animated sequels...

Child Star (Year 11)

Director: TBA

Cast: David Henrie, Sterling Knight, Jerry Trainor, TBA

Plot: The story of how David Henrie became the biggest star at Blankments Productions.

:wtf::ban::rulez:

LOL, you haven't noticed how I cast in him in like all of my movies? :P It's going to be a fictional biopic of rags to riches, and my attempt of fleshing out the world of CAYOM.Be very excited for RESTART though. It's going to be my biggest movie ever, and it will deal with some logistical issues of the universe of CAYOM, along with its fridge horror.

LOL, you haven't noticed how I cast in him in like all of my movies? :P It's going to be a fictional biopic of rags to riches, and my attempt of fleshing out the world of CAYOM.

Posted Image Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

What if the worlds knowledge could be entirely contained into a single human being? It's a big budget sci-fi thriller.

Also, Blank, let's team up to make David Tennant a big star in CAYOM! :D

I have a premonition of certain moves making my top 5. ;) I'll be checking the updates later to see if any of you have conflicting interests with my dates. :lol:

Franklin Feud is a movie made just so I can give David Tennant an Oscar nom/possible win, and I may have him be the lead in RESTART.Speaking of RESTART, I really don't want to use Cameron, so does anyone have ideas for someone with just as epic scope?