Water Bottle

Studio Plans

Directed to both of the new players: Announcing sequels before the original's release is not a very good idea...

Already took them out. Edited by CJohn

SilverShark Entertainment Line-Up for Year 6:Sons of War - Thriller directed by Keith GordonDay Z - Horror/Drama based on the famous ARMA2 Mod, directed by the Coen BrothersObliteration - Sci-Fi epic, directed by Jonathan NolanFilm 4 - No information yetFilm 5 - No information yet

Studio Plans:The SCP Foundation - MLK Weekend, Year 6The Mutant - President's Day, Year 6Assassin's Creed - Spring, Year 6Untitled Regular Show Movie - May, Year 6The Successor - 4th of July, Year 6Chasing Lincoln's Killer - September, Year 6The Apocalypse - Thanksgiving, Year 6The Throne of Fire - Spring, Year 7Super Mario Bros. - Summer, Year 7The Serpent's Shadow - TBA, Year 8/Year 9

• Community Manager

I'm doing my posts separately, I'm just too lazy to edit one of mine :lol:

Please edit your posts instead of just posting new ones. It makes it more difficult for players to keep track of studio plans if you keep on making new posts. The rule exists for a reason.