66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Strongest Avenger?

• Black Widow
    • Captain America
    • Hawkeye
    • The Hulk
    • Iron Man
    • Thor

I grew up on those shitty Hulk TV shows and movies, but I don't think I ever thought they were good, even then. I watched them because I wanted to see Hulk. When he was Banner, I was playing with toys or something. When he was green, my eyes were glued to the screen.

The Hulk is not stronger than Thor!!! Thor has beaten him twice already! They made Thor much weaker in that movie and I feel that's all you guys are judging on, Thor would kill him before he could even become mad enough to become stronger. I agree the movie version of the Thor has not been his true comic form. He should have destroyed IM in TA. Loki shouldn't have got as many hits in Thor/TA against him. One major hit and it would be over for Loki. I hope in Thor 2 we finally see what Thor is capable of against Kurse. Hell Iron Man can beat him (In his Hulkbuster suit) But not including just movie characters the one who could come out on top in the Avengers would be Spider-Man. I'm not saying he is the strongest but his acrobatic and sensing abilities are completely unmatched. He too has beaten the Hulk twice and also beat the shit out of Thor. Thor said in that fight "He's bouncing around me like a deranged super ball!" " I'm bigger.....stronger...... far more powerful... but I can't seem to lay a hand on him!" "It's uncanny! He keeps darting out of my reach! Like he knew when I was planning to strike!" "It's no use, he's starting to wear me down" Wouldn't one hit from mjolnir or lightning strike mean game over for Spider-Man, when was this encounter. I can't imagine SM being faster than Thor.

One could argue that Thor was holding back in both instances since he didn't want to badly hurt his brother and against Iron Man he again wasn't trying to do significant damage but simply intimidate IM into backing down.

One could argue that Thor was holding back in both instances since he didn't want to badly hurt his brother and against Iron Man he again wasn't trying to do significant damage but simply intimidate IM into backing down.

Hope to see full on Thor in his next outing. No need to hold back here.

Superman used to be the strongest, until he was rebooted in 1986. I'm not sure about the "New 52" Superman.

As far as who is stronger between Thor and the Hulk. Since we're talking strictly strength, it has to be the Hulk. Thor's strength is finite. Hulk's upper limit has never been reached. So while Thor may be much stronger when Hulk is at his most serene, once Hulk gets angry enough he passes Thor up. In the comics, Hulk has went up against the strongest hero in the universe, the Silver Surfer and held his own.

As to who would win in a battle between the two of them, Thor has a huge advantage with the hammer and being able to keep his wits. As Hulk gets angrier, he may get stronger, but he also gets "stupider". With thousands of years of battle experience, I'm sure Thor would find a way to use this to his advantage and defeat him. But he would be barely standing if he did. ;)

SS is the strongest hero in the Universe?

with what he is able to accomplish with his cosmic powers, he is technically one of the most powerful. Up there in the top 5. It's sad they always show him getting beat by earth heroes though, which sucks cos he could just melt them...literally

Not sure if serious...but completely false.On the topic of this discussion, it would be Thor in terms of overall power. People are confusing brute strength for power.

Thor is my favourite Avenger but Hulk would own him. As he always does. Hulk can take Thors strength and power. He is the worldbreaker.

Thor is my favourite Avenger but Hulk would own him. As he always does. Hulk can take Thors strength and power. He is the worldbreaker.

Not true. Thor at his maximum power would beat crap out of Hulk but like DC with Batman, Marvel is same with Hulk. Somehow people go brain dead fighting him.

Not true. Thor at his maximum power would beat crap out of Hulk but like DC with Batman, Marvel is same with Hulk. Somehow people go brain dead fighting him.

It is true. Thor as his maximum power is when he is using odin force. But that force is not a part of him. Its for whoever is ruler of asgard.

Hulk is the worldbreaker. literally. He was about to destroy the planet because he lost it and told stark to use the super ray to stop him in world war hulk. The only person who could have taken on Hulk was Sentry (power of a million exploding suns...wtf does that even mean lool). they battled and exhausted all their power and strength until they turned back to their depowered states and banner gave him a knock out punch and hulked up again. So hulk was last man standing there.

I agree with you though marvel has made Hulk invulnerable to everyone now. Though he did get a good hard beating by zeus recently. Thor is my favourite but i will give credit to hulk. He is the strongest one there is.

This whole power level mess really gets confusing though. In world war hulk dr strange said ghost rider has near limitless power and could take hulk out of the equation if he wanted to. Then there is Silver surfer who could really just disentegrate hulk but he always gets smacked around with his own board. so who to pick really?

Edited by Omario