Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Upping the ante even more was IMAX prints attached to Lord Madship. Before the release of Lord Madship, both 906 Studios and Golden Age Films made an agreement to split the total amount of prints developed. There were still some unedted prints, and some showings showed both 6-min footage, with a few customers leaving the theater.

NOOO! Poor James Bond. :(;)

TOTAL EMPIRE PICTURES bets on animations for a big first year!

Beside the already announced Ratchet & Clank adaptation, TEP is releasing a new animation movie in June called The Adventures of Chris Smith: Island of the Dinosaurs.

Chris Hemsworth was the chosen one to voice the main character, Chris Smith, while Mandy Moore and Taylor Kitsch will voice Katie Williams and Paul Jones. Carlos Saldanha signed as the director.

The Adventures of Chris Smith: Island of the Dinosaurs will be released in IMAX 3D, 3D and 2D on June 18 Y5.

Edited by CJohn

The Remaining DCU Directors Are Announced at Surprise Press Conference!

At a surprise press conference today, Edward Nadny announced the remaining DCU movies in "Phase 1" and also, announced their directors! Blue Beetle, which releases this May, will be directed by Andrew Stanton (Prodigy), and Plastic-Man, due out this August, will be directed by Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland). Next year, in May, Wonder Woman will land, helmed by Joss Whedon (Planeswalkers), and Aquaman will release in August, directed by David Yates (World of Milson). Finally, in May of Y7, Justice League will be released, helmed by Brad Bird (The Last Six). No casting news was announced, and it is unknown who will distribute Wonder Woman, Aquaman or Justice League.

LA NOIRE ready for YEAR 5!

In a shocking move, TEP announced that LA Noire will be release in September 17. Martin Scorsese is rumored to be the director, while Mark Walhberg will be Cole Phelps, the protagonist of the game.

The movie will follow the events of the videogame. It is possible that TEP is thinking on Oscars right now.

Edited by CJohn

LA NOIRE ready for YEAR 5!

In a shocking move, TEP announced that LA Noire will be release in September 17. Martin Scorsese is rumored to be the director, while Mark Walhberg will be Cole Phelps, the protagonist of the game.

The movie will follow the events of the videogame. It is possible that TEP is thinking on Oscars right now.

Impact is using Scorsese...

DAMN!

LA Noite delayed to year 6 because of conflicting shedules. Martin Scorsese was only able to direct it if the release date was pushed one year, and TEP accepted that.

Edited by CJohn

Golden Age Films declined to comment for this story.

Right... I didn't check before, but is this studio name taken? I mean I named by studio like this recently (a week back maybe, not more). Did you mean my studio or... O.o I'm confused.

• Community Manager

Right... I didn't check before, but is this studio name taken? I mean I named by studio like this recently (a week back maybe, not more). Did you mean my studio or... O.o I'm confused.

that's Alfred's studio I believe.My studio name is "Whatever Studios" which shows you just how important studio names really are.

that's Alfred's studio I believe.My studio name is "Whatever Studios" which shows you just how important studio names really are.

I don't know why I find Studio Names so important... Anyways, seems like Alfred's Studio name is Guernica Films so that means that etr was really talking about my studio.

A Disturbance in the Space-Time Continuum Accelerates Star Wars Plans

As everyone in our world knows, our intrepid United Nations Extra-Dimensional Travel Agency has brought back startling news from the place some folks call Earth-616: There are new Star Wars films planning to be made for that dimension's calendar year of 2015. A stunning development, one that has forced Numerator Pictures to re-evaluate its holding of the rights to Star Wars in this own universe.

Originally the plan was for the studio to finish it's current mega sci-fi franchise saga Starcraft in Year 11 before embarking on bringing Star Wars to the people, but with progress in Earth-616 apparently underway the studio has realized it too must get something ready before 2015 in order to hold onto the rights, based on the Inter-Dimensional Copyright Act of Hill Valley.

Therefore the plan is to release the first Star Wars film now in Year 9. Because of the long pre-production and post-production times for Star Wars films, the studio plans to announce a director and start working on a script sometime in Year 6. Many of the rumored names in the Earth-616 universe have been circulated here as well, so who gets the gig is anyone's guess. Numerator Pictures however has stated that it won't try to meddle with that "justice league thing's main guy."

• Like 3

Rachel McAdams will be CINDERELLA on the big screen!

It was announced today that Rachel McAdams will be Cinderella on the big screen adaptation that is going to be released on Valentine's Day Y6. The chosen prince is Channing Tatum, which means that they will be reunited after the huge hit The Vow.

Cinderella's adaptation will be a romantic drama, and TEP hopes girls will turn out to see how the story on the big screen with their boyfriends over Valentine's Day.

Taylor Kitsch signs as BURNOUT adaptation lead!

Burnout is coming. The adaptation of the insanely popular videogame franchise will be released late April Y6, and TEP announced today that Taylor Kitsch was chosen as the lead.

There are no more details about the movie for now.

A Disturbance in the Space-Time Continuum Accelerates Star Wars Plans

As everyone in our world knows, our intrepid United Nations Extra-Dimensional Travel Agency has brought back startling news from the place some folks call Earth-616...

Lol, nice way to make the universe atleast connected to ours :P

I LOVE YOU TOO marks Twilight reunion!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will be reunited in I Love You Too, a romantic drama that will be released close to the Valentine's Day Y5.

The anticipation is big and TEP hopes to have a big hit on their hands.

Therefore the plan is to release the first Star Wars film now in Year 9. Because of the long pre-production and post-production times for Star Wars films, the studio plans to announce a director and start working on a script sometime in Year 6. Many of the rumored names in the Earth-616 universe have been circulated here as well, so who gets the gig is anyone's guess. Numerator Pictures however has stated that it won't try to meddle with that "justice league thing's main guy."

Just curious: Who directed the original CAYOM Star Wars movies?

Just curious: Who directed the original CAYOM Star Wars movies?

Someone made Episodes 7-9 before I showed up, I don't know who directed those. Then there was a Boba Fett film and a Darth Maul prequel film, don't recall who directed those. Then billybob and I collaborated on a KOTOR trilogy and Danny Boyle directed those.Though Brad Bird is now a name being tossed around everywhere for Star Wars, since he is tied up in this game with The Last Six franchise and Justice League I am officially saying I won't consider him.
  • Like 1

L6 is an every-four-years franchise, and then JL will be probably be the same. He could still do Star Wars if you wanted him to, but I can understand not wanting to make him too high profile... All my Star Wars directors wishlists already have huge franchises in this game, anyway. :P

L6 is an every-four-years franchise, and then JL will be probably be the same. He could still do Star Wars if you wanted him to, but I can understand not wanting to make him too high profile... All my Star Wars directors wishlists already have huge franchises in this game, anyway. :P

That's still two huge major franchises he's already committed to so I'm going to try and honor some realism in this game.

Right now I'm a bit uncertain about what direction to take. I have two potential ideas. One would be to do a trilogy based on a certain series of events. That would all be a single director. The other is based on a different era in SW backstory and would be more of a Avengers/Justice League approach with a few standalone(ish) films building towards a couple epic films melding things together. Each standalone(ish) film would have its own director and the combination films that conclude the event arc would have the same director.

Both ideas would take place at least a thousand years prior to the PT.

Edited by 4815162342