Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

The Rumor Mill:A pair of executives from Numerator Pictures were seen entering the grounds of Skywalker Ranch in Marin County, California. As cinephiles know, Numerator Pictures owns the rights to distribute any film media based on the Star Wars Universe. Does this visit mean that plans for an upcoming movie are now in the works? Knowing how secretive things are, we likely won't know more until next year at the earliest, so be patient.We also know that director Peter Weir has been tapped by the studio for a major multi-film project due to begin in Winter of Year 4. All we know so far is that there will be extensive location shooting in France and Central Europe and costumes of the Roman variety are being produced (some CAYOM 1.0 people will know what this is) ;)

Edited by 4815162342

Fresh from the street, Steven Daldry is rumoured to have signed on to do a film with Arcturus Entertainment Studios, this would be his second collaboration with Arcturus Entertainment after this year's The Coming Storm.

Edited by riczhang

From a very reliable source, Brad Bird is looking on following the upcoming Vault Break at Blankments Productions with a film based on modern mythology. A reunion with Jeremy Renner seems likely, according to the source.

My sources tell me that Tom Hooper has signed on to do a Semi-Fictional Bio-Drama with Arcturus Entertainment Studios, and that Guy Pearce, and Cate Blanchett are set to appear.

Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and Robert Lopez were seen walking about Blankments Productions recently.

Thats nice. Are you going to tell us about everyone that walks by? :P

Well, those are my only two concrete plans for Year 2 I want to talk about now. If you know the three guys, it should be clear what movie I'm planning. :P

Don't do it. Seriously, don't make that film. It's a wonderful musical but it would be bad as a movie. There's no cinematic aspect to it at all unless you mess around with things, and if you mess around with things that would make it suck.

Don't do it. Seriously, don't make that film. It's a wonderful musical but it would be bad as a movie. There's no cinematic aspect to it at all unless you mess around with things, and if you mess around with things that would make it suck.

Hmm. I actually never think of cinematic aspects to musical film. I mean if you read up on Drowsy, it's a musical that's proud of its stage heritage. However, you probably do have a point on Book of Mormon, which probably wouldn't do well financially anyway. I do have another idea involving them though.