75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

"I think it's a good hold but is anyone else a little worried we could see some frontloadedness as the week goes on? I remember with HP8 after the huge weekend it seemed to really be frontloaded. This has some great WOM, no doubt but anything above 450 Million to me is not a lock just yet."Lol It will be at a min 340 million by the end of the weekend coming off a 80 million or so weekend.How the hell would it not make go over 450 million after that?Did this film become the next Spider Man 3??

Shouldn't it be higher than 340M by the end of the weekend?

lol Spillover in Early May :rotfl:I doubt a increase, however THG did get a 4% drop.Anything 10% and below is solid for the weekend.Also problem with Tuesday is people go for 2d

Edited by Lordmandeep

If I would take an estimate of TA in Canada only,it increase from Monday easily...

totally valid comment, Canada discount tues will be up probably a fair amount of Monday, Can about 8% of DOM, monday Can wasn't down quite as much as USA

totally valid comment, Canada discount tues will be up probably a fair amount of Monday, Can about 8% of DOM, monday Can wasn't down quite as much as USA

How much for Tuesday Rth?

Holy crap it just demolished the opening record in Canada...and DH2 was just crazy here...Using those numbers it should get around 50 million in Canada and likley more.Will not know till the end of the year.

Edited by Lordmandeep