75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

It needs a 2.89 multi to hit 600m off its OW.TDK - 3.37Spiderman - 3.51TA's WOM is easily on par with those two movies. It's doing 600m. If it doesn't I won't post on these boards for a week.

Don't make bets with yourself. I've done that a few times and paid for it dearly. In fact, I was Dining on Crow in Hell for a month because of a bet I made with myself. ;)

Don't make bets with yourself. I've done that a few times and paid for it dearly. In fact, I was Dining on Crow in Hell for a month because of a bet I made with myself. ;)

lol, what were the conditions for the bet?

lol, what were the conditions for the bet?

I seem to remember saying that there was no way 300 would beat Sin City's OW. If it did then I would change my name to "Dining on Crow in Hell". The rest, as they say, is history,

Posted Image

I seem to remember saying that there was no way 300 would beat Sin City's OW. If it did then I would change my name to "Dining on Crow in Hell". The rest, as they say, is history,

Posted Image

AA, you can be a hoot. :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by druv10

AA, you can be a hoot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I've learned so much since then. I had gotten lucky a few times before that and my britches started to get pretty big, but that movie humbled me like no other.

Posted Image

I thought it was no film would have a higher OW than Ghost Rider until Spider-Man 3. Don't ask how I remember that haha.

I thought it was no film would have a higher OW than Ghost Rider until Spider-Man 3. Don't ask how I remember that haha.

I'm not sure how it got twisted that way. I may have said that in addition, but the OW less than Sin City was the first reason.