75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Oh dear I nope not LOL, been tied up still am, TA wed would say somewhere 11-13m

Don't let us pressure you into giving us numbers before you have something solid.In other words: Don't become Nikki, who, if left unchecked, will move her "exclusive" guesstimates back to the day before the movie is released. ;)

lol arses. I haven't noticed Rth's posts before but i got the impresions that he was an insider or something the way people were talking about him, i then see that he just seems to be a normal member on here from Australia, it just suprised me thats all as you would think he was a studio exec or something the way people talk.

I don't remember him being 'god of box office' on Mojo.

He never really posted domestic numbers, he popped in all the time for important realeases giving accurate Aus numbers. A bit of a 'god' for us Aussie members, half the Aus BO thread were 'were is rth' posts haha

He never really posted domestic numbers, he popped in all the time for important realeases giving accurate Aus numbers. A bit of a 'god' for us Aussie members, half the Aus BO thread were 'were is rth' posts haha

Yeah i recognised his username, i just didn't remember him being a big source or anything and now i see why as he didn't post domestic numbers. Thanks for the explaining.

He normally doesn't post much outside of the Aussie thread and some of the other individual country threads. This past week is the most he's ever posted for the domestic numbers, even back in the BOM days.

This is the first time he didn't give us anything tho. 11-13 is just a guess. We all could have done that. Its not falling 20%.

This is the first time he didn't give us anything tho. 11-13 is just a guess. We all could have done that. Its not falling 20%.

He did say he's tied up, hopefully he finds some time to give us a better figure within the next few hours