CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

lol all it needs is around 29 million and it should get 100 million...

Doesn't it depend on how saturday performs?Hearing that it's a saturday type of flick, and so it should increase between 40-60%, and I have it on the low end for now.

My logic is if it does really well on its 2nd Friday why would it not do well on its 2nd Saturday...Every comparable film has gotten at least a 40% Sat increase...With a 45% Saturday increase it would be just shy of 100 million with a 29 million Friday.30 million locks it up imo...

Edited by Lordmandeep

$34M Friday = $120M 2nd weekend, which is too good to be true so it won't happen.

lol all it needs is around 29 million and it should get 100 million...

So a 5M difference means a 10M OW difference?

[*]What the hell is TA number again? Headline of this thread says $25 mio but this page says $34 mio. Who`s right? What does Rth say?

Rth hasn't said anything yet. Nikki said 25, gitesh later said high 20's, we're all thinking it'll go up again like last week

Its hard to say what TA will do but it felt like a 30 million Friday or more in my area..Anyways even late shows are busy.The 11pm Avx reserved shows were mostly empty at the start of the night and now are over 80% full and will get more full as there are no more options left.

[*]What the hell is TA number again? Headline of this thread says $25 mio but this page says $34 mio. Who`s right? What does Rth say?

Sorry, you can blame me for the $34m number. :P I just threw that out there cause I was saying at the rate it's going up that's probably where it will end up being by the time it's said and done.

Sorry, you can blame me for the $34m number. :P I just threw that out there cause I was saying at the rate it's going up that's probably where it will end up being by the time it's said and done.

So where is that real up number at now? Over $25 mio?