CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Its 100% certain to get 100mil simply because the lowest i could see this being is 95mil and i'm sure Disney will do whatever needs to be done to get it to 100mil.

If so, Disney should've "fudge" the $207M numbers last week to make it $210M. :P

I can't wait until

Coulson become the Vision. I really hope they go for that.

I've heard that was a possibility. I think that would be cool and while I don't know how the rumor started I think something along those lines is very possible (since I heard Joss was forced to do what he did suggesting a tie in with the later films).

I just worry about the Vision and how he would appear on screen. Potentially a bit cheesy like some of the First Class mutants. But then again they pulled of Thor and I never thought that would be possible.

hey coulson was ok, i didnt exactly feel anything when he died but he was funny for the most part , to me he represented the geek who gets to hang out with the cool superheroes, he's like a fan who wins a ticket to pass a day on the set of his fav movie with fav actors! plus he balanced out nick fury gruffiness( i get its a tough job managing such a big operation and so many super-egos)it was cute and then he died , next?

I enjoy the Nolan films but I also like the fact that TA was just plain FUN.I'll have to say though....the 'Batman theme' music in the Nolan films is just awesome. Avengers being less moody didn't need a great score but the I really enjoy how the music swells in Batman Begins and TDK.Sorry...random though since I'm watching it right now. :)Oh and now I'm up to the best part about Batman Begins:

Katie Holmes nipples in that white blouse at the end... She's not winning any marathons in that getup

Edited by Adm56
  • Like 1

I didn't particularly care for Coulson either way. He was fine, but I didn't think his death was that special. More importantly, we never really saw any of the Avengers connect with him either -- minor snipping between him and Stark, the hero-worship comedy bits with him and Cap, that was it. Without that connection, that meaning between him and the others, his death felt overdone. (IMO)Of course, I also think they also should've killed Hill, just for the hell of it.

I've heard that was a possibility. I think that would be cool and while I don't know how the rumor started I think something along those lines is very possible (since I heard Joss was forced to do what he did suggesting a tie in with the later films).

I just worry about the Vision and how he would appear on screen. Potentially a bit cheesy like some of the First Class mutants. But then again they pulled of Thor and I never thought that would be possible.

Vision would be fine but I want Ultron to create him and off course Pym to create Ultron. I remember reading Greg had signed for more than TA. Its defintely possible for him to show up as Vision.

Of course, I also think they also should've killed Hill, just for the hell of it.

Naw....her acting was VERY wooden (which is surprising since she is decent on that sitcom) but that long lingering shot of her walking away in that tight outfit at the end was good eye candy.