CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Found him on page 24.Thanks guys.Someone mentioned Rth at SuperHeroHype today, I assume he uses Rth there then as well.

He may not even post there. Someone could have seen his posts here and just mentioned him over there. This thread has 51 guests, lol.

When do people think it will hit 500M? Where will it end up?(AA what exactly is behind your sig anyway)

1. I think between the 5th and 6th weekends.2. You don't know about my DVD bet with baumer? TASM O/U 260. Of course, you know which side I'm on. ;)

^I thought there might actually be an actual Spidey vs. Jason comic book, I mean there is a X-Men Star Trek crossover. (Kind of funny since years later Patrick Stewart became Professor X)

Rth has no identity. He exists because we believe he exists. He's a construct of our collective imagination

All he has in his pocket is lent and knives.

Rth has no identity. He exists because we believe he exists. He's a construct of our collective imagination

I seriously thought this was the case for awhile because I could never seem to catch him when he posted or find a post by him. :P Edited by MovieMan89

Found him on page 24.Thanks guys.Someone mentioned Rth at SuperHeroHype today, I assume he uses Rth there then as well.

No. I doubt he posts there. That was just someone who posts there who must lurk here. He post as Rth here, was RTH at BOM and is RT at kj Edited by DeeCee

But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely. A legend....
  • Like 1

No. I doubt he post there. That was just someone who posts there who must lurk here

Or someone that just has the name RTH, as I said I doubt he is the only one with that name.