CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Why can he control it out there, though, and not in the plane when he was trying to kill BW? That part didn't make sense to me.

I've seen TA three times now, and I don't feel like the actions of the Hulk are much of a stretch.The problem is that he's always been portrayed in films as nothing other than a rage monster that Bruce Banner fears. He's much more than that in the comics.My cats are very affectionate and like to sit in my lap etc and for the most part do what they are told. But they are still animals and can do unexpected things. They know we are friends but if I pet them for too long when they want to sleep they'll take a swipe at me. :)I prefer to see the Hulk played as a VERY difficult toddler or with the intelligence of an animal rather than JUST a rage monster all the time myself.

I've seen TA three times now, and I don't feel like the actions of the Hulk are much of a stretch.

The problem is that he's always been portrayed in films as nothing other than a rage monster that Bruce Banner fears. He's much more than that in the comics.

My cats are very affectionate and like to sit in my lap etc and for the most part do what they are told. But they are still animals and can do unexpected things. They know we are friends but if I pet them for too long when they want to sleep they'll take a swipe at me. :)

I prefer to see the Hulk played as a VERY difficult toddler or with the intelligence of an animal rather than JUST a rage monster all the time myself.

Possibly just portrayed yourself as the inspiration for the crazy cat lady in the Simpsons.

Possibly just portrayed yourself as the inspiration for the crazy cat lady in the Simpsons.

Well....we only have two cats....one each for me and my wife. And only one of them really 'Hulks out' when you pet him with your feet. He hates that.

I can't tell really, you cannot really estimate % jumps from the day before.Just get a range.However based on the huge day business + stronger night business.It should increase dramatically.

Well....we only have two cats....one each for me and my wife. And only one of them really 'Hulks out' when you pet him with your feet. He hates that.

I hate cats. They're so evil.But each to his own. Edited by Robertron

I hate cats. They're so evil.But each to his own.

I felt the same way until I owned some of my own. And the secret is to get male cats. They're a lot more affectionate than the females IMO.
  • Like 1