Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

No, the system said they modified the programto avoid future mistake. But what was missing can not be retrieved. So this is a crazy day..

So there's a good chance today is the highest Toho admissions day so far but we'll never know for sure....

Golden Week.

With the Toho multiplier off last weekend and todays error I'm going to have to go with a range. I don't want the disappointment stick shoved up my bottom for estimating 32m on 30.2m week :bouncy::jedi:

1.8- 2.0m Monday

4.8- 5.5m Tuesday

6.6- 7.5m Week

125.1-126.0m Current Total

GW Projections

70k+/4m+ Wednesday Ladies Discount Day. Spring break high- 83k/4.8m

70k+/4m+ Thursday National Discount Day. Spring Break- 70k/3.9m

50k+/3m+ Friday. Spring Break High- 38k/2.6m

80k-100k/5.5-6.5m Saturday

80k-100k/5.5-6.5m Sunday

17- 21m Midweek

10- 13m Weekend

19- 22m Next week

165-175m Total ending GW 5/11. Spirited Away's summer ends, 167m

230m Locked

250-300m+ Range

402m+ The emperor sees Frozen a second time, sing along, a grass roots movement starts, karaoke people come out of the closet, public singing causes peace, love and harmony. The whole country goes bat shit crazy getting shut out of sellouts and Frozen beats domestic total.

:wave:

Edited by mfantin65
  • Like 4

If Frozen doesn't increase its seat count, I'll kill someone.

Word of Blondie Keanu!

You're a bad ass. Enough fun and games with blond Keanu. This is a bad ass run and we need bad ass Keanu!

Take the red pill, get into the Matrix and double Frozen's seats in Toho's grid.

Posted Image

I know you wanted to see me in a sailor moon outfit if I lost. I uploaded my idiot cousin. For good luck...

Edited by mfantin65

Top 24 Movix Theatres Showtimes/seats Change

title

Seats last Saturday/

Showtimes last Saturday/

Seats this Saturday/

Showtimes this Saturday/

Frozen

OMG, what a jump! Could easily be a 10M weekend!

Any news from toho?

Take the red pill, get into the Matrix and double Frozen's seats in Toho's grid.

I know you wanted to see me in a sailor moon outfit if I lost. I uploaded my idiot cousin. For good luck...

I can do better than that. Like a threat of death to any theatre owner who projects movies not named "Anna and the Snow Queen".

Looks like I picked the wrong moment to eat in front of my pc... :P

Edited by Omni

OMG, what a jump! Could easily be a 10M weekend!Any news from toho? I can do better than that. Like a threat of death to any theatre owner who projects movies not named "Anna and the Snow Queen". Looks like I picked the wrong moment to eat in front of my pc... :P

Today mite be over 5.5m. Hard to say. If you get us some more seats we could have a 12m+ weekend get on it!

No, the system said they modified the programto avoid future mistake. But what was missing can not be retrieved. So this is a crazy day..

God, if Frozen ends up losing to Spirited Away by just 1-2M, I'm going to be super PISSED. :angry:

God, if Frozen ends up losing to Spirited Away by just 1-2M, I'm going to be super PISSED. :angry:

Don't get confused about it. While we may have lost information on the tracking from the theaters, all money will be accounted for in the end. This isn't going to affect the total gross, just that the estimates will be more off.

• Like 1

Don't get confused about it. While we may have lost information on the tracking from the theaters, all money will be accounted for in the end. This isn't going to affect the total gross, just that the estimates will be more off.

I understand. I just want Frozen to get all the available seats that it can get on GW, and no more mistakes by the theaters like this. They really should have been more prepared for Golden Week. :ph34r:

I understand. I just want Frozen to get all the available seats that it can get on GW, and no more mistakes by the theaters like this. They really should have been more prepared for Golden Week. :ph34r:

I don't think the lost information on our end is going to have any real effect. The individual theaters can certainly see how popular it is and can make adjustments.

Hey guys, dont worry about the losing information. In fact, the information is unofficial. Some bo fans write a program to get the information from the toho, 109, and kinezo ticket system. The reason why you have never seen any adm information about Japanese biggest chain, Aeon, is that its ticketing information is only accessible to the member, while toho is open to anyone. So, that is why the programmer say he has write a new program to avoid future missing information. In a word, this unofficial information does not affect the real gross at all. By the way, toho online ticketing closes 15 minutes before each show starts. Thus, the number we see is also the estimate, not the final Toho admission.

Edited by LABAS
  • Like 1

109's numbers are always relatively weak.Any chance for the yen to improve a little in these months?

Dollar is building a base at 101 and making higher highs threatening the multi year high at 105. It may try to break out. At least test and fail that resistance point first if it wants to dump. Not looking good for frozen right now. At 102.5 which is about the mean for frozens run. Its poised to make a 5%+ move soon though.Labas are presales looking like yesterday? Go get em ladies! Edited by mfantin65