Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

Eternals Ratings:

Eiga : 2.6 (two 5 star ratings)

Yahoo Movie : 2.9

FilmMark : 4 (so far no bad reviews)

The fact (rumour) that the film is Anti-Japanese is spreading. I doubt that it can not reach ¥1B ($8.8M) here. Boycott over Angelina Jolie will rise if controversy spread. I can not draw conclusions here because I have not watched but if the rumour appears true then I will too boycott because MCU can not be greater than my Patriotism torward my country, also I don't want to be a traitor.

Edited by Issac Newton
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 2

Angelina Jolie directed the film "Unbroken" which was Anti-Japanese as it speaks about the life of American POW in Japan. For which she received national-wide boycott from visiting Japan. Ehh, now she is one of the cast in Eternals. Since, Jolie is Anti-Japanese, therefore most of the people will not watch Eternals. The problem here is not about "Hiroshima" but Jolie being part of the film, who never respect the national integrity of Japan.

2014 American POW Film "Unbroken" highlights this "POWs were beaten, burned, stabbed, or clubbed to death, shot, beheaded, killed during medical experiments, or eaten alive in ritual acts of cannibalism" by the Imperial Japanese Army.

Edited by Issac Newton

56 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Angelina Jolie directed the film "Unbroken" which was Anti-Japanese as it speaks about the life of American POW in Japan. For which she received national-wide boycott from visiting Japan. Ehh, now she is one of the cast in Eternals. Since, Jolie is Anti-Japanese, therefore most of the people will not watch Eternals. The problem here is not about "Hiroshima" but Jolie being part of the film, who never respect the national integrity of Japan.

2014 American POW Film "Unbroken" highlights this "POWs were beaten, burned, stabbed, or clubbed to death, shot, beheaded, killed during medical experiments, or eaten alive in ritual acts of cannibalism" by the Imperial Japanese Army.

soooo........... again, the reviews here may again doesn't  reflect about the quality of the movie but there is some "other factors" contributing in it

13 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

soooo........... again, the reviews here may again doesn't  reflect about the quality of the movie but there is some "other factors" contributing in it

Film's review doesn't matter but Jolie participate as cast will affect BO. Luckily, "Hiroshima" fact is not spreading but hatred for Angelina Jolie would be spreading like an Wildfire. 

3 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

The events in "Unbroken" are based on a true story. It's hardly an attack on Japanese pride when it really happened.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Valcari said:

The events in "Unbroken" are based on a true story. It's hardly an attack on Japanese pride when it really happened.

Old Aged Man &Woman get broken whenever some speaks about Empire of Japan /Japanese Imperial Army. I still believe if those 💢 American didn't drop those deadly "****" bomb then we would have been ruling half of Asia, bordering China, India &Soviet Union, also sharing Oceans (Indian &Pacific)

Technically, I don't see wrong if "Unbroken" is shown to public. But, it lowers dignity of Japan in front of their future Generation, also the American never beg forgiveness for the act of WWII. On the other hand, China &Korea still compare us with Nazis of Germany, due to the acts of torture committed in the past. It's truly wrong to show a film in a country where the cast adversely insult National Integrity while showing the film as true incident. 

But, through out the history, there has been no record of any aggressive acts against POW. In fact, act of kindness for Wounded soldiers whether American/Chinese/Korean has been seen in many recorded autobiography. Also, not once but many times, doctors helped wounded American soldiers to escape arrest as POW. (Not to cheat nation, but as an act of kindness)

Edited by Issac Newton
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

what is the average price for the ticket in Japan now? 

¥4400 for Dolby Cinema

¥4000 for IMAX 12ch

¥3400 for IMAX Laser

¥3200 for 4DX/MX4D

¥2700 for IMAX including tax of ¥500

¥1500 for Normal screen

¥1200 for students/below 18

¥1000 for Elderly

8 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

¥4400 for Dolby Cinema

¥4000 for IMAX 12ch

¥3400 for IMAX Laser

¥3200 for 4DX/MX4D

¥1500 for Normal screen

¥1000 for Elderly

I think we can talk the average of ¥1500 for this movie. 

How many admits you expect for this Fri + Sat + Sun?

Fri 100k? Sat 150k? Sun 150k? 

12 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

¥4400 for Dolby Cinema

¥4000 for IMAX 12ch

¥3400 for IMAX Laser

¥3200 for 4DX/MX4D

¥1500 for Normal screen

¥1000 for Elderly

40 BUCKS FOR DOLBY ? Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• Haha 1