Too bad they don't have the balls to kill off Charlie. <_<

Nope, I would not like for them to do that. As none of the others are very exciting...and Charlie is the one driving force of the group.

Plus she is cute to look at.

• Community Manager

Nope, I would not like for them to do that. As none of the others are very exciting...and Charlie is the one driving force of the group.

Plus she is cute to look at.

I think every other character on this show is currently more compelling than Charlie. Also, cute? I guess when she's not trying to emote.

I still haven't gotten past the 3rd episode of this series.  The actress playing the lead is just so godawful.  I don't think I've ever seen a worse performance in my life.  The writing for Charlie certainly doesn't help either... I mean to start off who names their daughter Charlie? That's short for Charles.

I think every other character on this show is currently more compelling than Charlie. Also, cute? I guess when she's not trying to emote.

To each their own, but for me, glad they did the boy and not the girl.

and Billy Burke, don't think he is going to turn into a big Action Star. the Twilight Father

I still haven't gotten past the 3rd episode of this series.  The actress playing the lead is just so godawful.  I don't think I've ever seen a worse performance in my life.  The writing for Charlie certainly doesn't help either... I mean to start off who names their daughter Charlie? That's short for Charles.

Charlotte

• Like 1

Can we please not discuss spoilers of a different show in the Revolution thread?

Eh...I wouldn't call what I said a spoiler. Spoilers implies that the information would spoil/ruin the viewing experience. If anything what I said would make readers happier by knowing about the demise of two awful characters. :P

But yeah, we'll keep the death reveals for other shows out of here.

I'm currently watching the seventh episode (while typing this post lol) and I can honestly say that it's the worst TV show I've watched, ever. The problem with sci-fi series these days is that in order to save money they derive too much from the orignal story, this alone already turn off some people. That would be fine if the actors (or the plot) were at least good, but god, they are godawful, really god-awful, those two brothers are one of the worst actors and most dumb caracthers even showed in television, not kidding. The only saving grace is the black villain (I forgot his name) and Miles, while not great actor, he says to charlie shut up in the right times, when she is more anoying than ever. Conclusion, really dumb plot + worst actors you could find = worst show ever.Edit: OMG I hate this shit, I'm actually watching with the forward button pressed

Edited by Goffe