finally caught up again on last 2 episodes , mehh much ado about nothing, except for helicopter flying, kinda let down by monroe and miles fight , but i already knew neither was going to die or kill each other march you guys say ? it will be mighty hard to remember, i've also taking to fastforwarding any scenes with charlie,she's a filler character, they'd cut her lines out i'm pretty sure the show would be just fine!

Fox and ABC both ran later seasons of 24 and Lost back to back. So it's not unheard of for broadcast networks. For dramas like CSI, Law and Order etc it doesn't matter to much but for these type of mythology shows it might work better. The problem is cost and the need to fill a broadcast schedule for a full season.

Revolution came back with a solid episode.

I laughed my ass off when

Danny got machine-gunned. It was complete trolling on the part of the showrunners in that the entire first half of the season was crumpled up and tossed in the trashbin.

• Community Manager

Danny got machine-gunned. It was complete trolling on the part of the showrunners in that the entire first half of the season was crumpled up and tossed in the trashbin.

Eh, it was part-trolling but it was also kind-of necessary in order to get Charlie/Rachel and the other characters into the rebellion. Danny was always a motivation for them: to go rescue him and now to avenge him. I didn't laugh but I did cheer when he died though.

No Big Deal for me, as there are too many other more important stories and characters, that he would have been dead weight for the future.

• Community Manager

I laughed because I didn't think the showrunners would have had the balls to essentially negate the driving focus of the first half of the season so damn fast.

Too bad they don't have the balls to kill off Charlie. <_<

I laughed because I didn't think the showrunners would have had the balls to essentially negate the driving focus of the first half of the season so damn fast.

Well, remember when Lost did it to 2 characters very unexpectingly, and was that in one show, I forget.