hasanahmad

Monday Actuals Box Office 5/15/2012 . Avengers 7.9 DS 2.3

Sometimes folks, you have to log off and walk away from all this box office stuff.. Sometimes I wonder if many of you set yourselves up for disappointment by overanalyzing box office to much??? :anyone:

Some do. Some don't. To most it's just a hobby. Some people are just intrigued by sheer numbers, lol.

Why not? If you don't giving your reasons. Just curious.

Somply because the movies it is tracking most closely either stayed even or declined slightly. Unless TA gets a WOM bonus i dont see it happening. Im sticking with $7.8mil but hoping for a bump.

Somply because the movies it is tracking most closely either stayed even or declined slightly. Unless TA gets a WOM bonus i dont see it happening.Im sticking with $7.8mil but hoping for a bump.

Thanks. And I meant to say "if you don't mind" I left the mind out.

Sometimes folks, you have to log off and walk away from all this box office stuff.. Sometimes I wonder if many of you set yourselves up for disappointment by overanalyzing box office to much??? :anyone:

I'm just bored beyond my skull using my iphone/ipad to post stuff while I procastinate the fuck out of my day. :P

I hope it goes up as well. The funny thing about next week is that it is supposed to drop every day, and then have massive weekend increases.

:angry: I am not a hater, I hope TA performs well,too.

I know. Sorry if my sarcasm wasnt obvious enough .. it was a joke based on how some one started attacking people (as Avengers hater) just because their projections were not ridiculously high.
  • Like 1

I never did that. But the pretentious noob that has 35 posts not only attacked me but the mods since he started posting here. I can disagree with people, but I never went confronting anyone without a context or simply just continuously bad mouthing something or someone as the troll above my post is doing.

Edited by iJackSparrow

I know. Sorry if my sarcasm wasnt obvious enough .. it was a joke based on how some one started attacking people (as Avengers hater) just because their projections were not ridiculously high.

:)
  • Like 1