Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Has a studio ever made a director publicly apologize for the casting of a movie 3 months out? Feels unprecedented

The times we live in

Honestly if this turns out the way we think it will, a lot of minority actors were done a big favor

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DAR said:

Honestly if this turns out the way we think it will, a lot of minority actors were done a big favor

There are minority actors in this movie and it's already a failure, i don't know what else to expect. I don't think they will take the actors head after after the screening and some of them have some goods roles coming for  them.

Since the first day i came in this forum in every movie i thread i go i read about gender and race of actors, it's really tiring. Woman,man, fat, skinny,,black, white...:unsure: 

Edited by Hermia
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Triple 9 won't open over 10M 

You are so underestimating Triple 9. it will open with more than over $10.....in fact it will open at number one with $26M......meanwhile Gods Of Egypt won't even make $10M it will just be another write off for Lionsgate

Edited by Robot308
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Robot308 said:

You are so underestimating this film it will open with more than over $10.....in fact it will open at number one with $26M......meanwhile Gods Of Egypt won't even make $10M it will just be another write off for Lionsgate

:rofl:

So let's see here:

The films you support are Deadpool and Triple 9. You're definitely a 20 year old stoner