Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

12 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Which one will flop harder...this or The Huntsman Winter's War?

This definitely. Huntsman at least have starpower, likely much better visuals, Universal marketing campaign team and a summer release date.

So i went on sites and the main comments are white, 1995 CGI, i hope this is the last movie for the actors, Razzie awards  e.t.c

Not a single good one...

I feel bad of Nikolaj...if you watch European films like Headhunters, A thousand times good night or Second Chance you can see a really talented actor

In USA he is destroyed... nobody will cast him on a good film after that..:mellow::mellow:

The other actors has Black Panther, Pirates of Carribean they will be save anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hermia said:

I feel bad of Nikolaj...if you watch European films like Headhunters, A thousand times good night or Second Chance you can see a really talented actor

In USA he is destroyed... nobody will cast him on a good film after that..:mellow::mellow:

His best performance

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Chewy said:

His best performance

:o

So he already gets crapy casting from USA?? Long Live The Europe :D:D

With the power of google this film made four time it's money :rolleyes:

In A Second Chance last year he was amazing, he propably wants to take any money he can from Game Of Thrones success and then leave you , like Harrigton Harrington who does quality now  Hahahaha

Edited by Hermia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Will make a crap-load of money in Portugal too. 

Not even Portugal can save that. 

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

It's no bullet-proof Spock.

It might be better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omario said:

hmmmm....

egypt-africa-map.jpgKingTut.jpghistory-lists-11-things-you-may-not-knowfarming.jpg

but as i'm a big fan of ancient Egyptian history and mythology i will most likely be catching this.

If you are really a big "fan" of  ancient Egyptian history and mythology(and not just a poseur)  the only you would go see this turkey is to laugh your head off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

If you are really a big "fan" of  ancient Egyptian history and mythology(and not just a poseur)  the only you would go see this turkey is to laugh your head off.

I've been seeing a lot of you post over the past couple weeks, and you just might just challenge John Marston form the most pessimistic poster here.