MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

18m28m (+56%)20m (-29%)Mid sixties seems like the high end.The Avengers is like a weird megablockbuster mutant. It opened huge and now legs are really good. It's like Batman and Avatar had a baby and named it, well, Avengers.

Sunday drop is too harsh, IMO. Even Mother's Day had a better drop than that.

With such big Sat it will drop around 25% on Sunday (plus Holiday in Canada)I agree RTH does a very nice thing to give us some numbers, it is something no other forum has.Now he is giving us numbers quite early then before and still gives an accurate range.You cannot expect anyone to give a perfect estimate so early.So RTHThanks for your numbers, they have been great.

This.

With 18m it has a small shot at 70m. Sat increase is bound to be big, should be bigger than last week's.

IM1 had a 3.7 IM and IM2 had a 3.5 IM. So if TA splits the difference with a 3.6 IM, it will do near 65m.

(That's a lot of "IMs")

Worst case scenario: 3.5 x 16 = 56m SO the range is 56-65m at this point(or as baumer would call it: a lazy projection). :lol:

18m28m (+56%)20m (-29%)Mid sixties seems like the high end.The Avengers is like a weird megablockbuster mutant. It opened huge and now legs are really good. It's like Batman and Avatar had a baby and named it, well, Avengers.

Only 2M+ away from breaking the 3rd weekend record.

IM1 had a 3.7 IM and IM2 had a 3.5 IM. So if TA splits the difference with a 3.6 IM, it will do near 65m.

(That's a lot of "IMs")

Worst case scenario: 3.5 x 16 = 56m SO the range is 56-65m at this point(or as baumer would call it: a lazy projection). :lol:

Needs more like 18.5m to make it. Then it could have a 67% Sat increase and 35% Sun decrease and do it, which would both be possible, imo.

(That's a lot of "IMs")

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, I think it's passing TDK on Memorial Day. Yep, I said it.

Still think it will be about 10m off at that point. MIB3 is the type of film that will affect TA. BS never had a chance to.I think most people forget(not saying you are) MIB is a comic book movie.