MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Wow, 14m is definitely disappointing to me for TA if that's right. That's only about a 125% increase. Honestly was expecting it to increase 150% at the very least today, and hoping it could pull near 200%. Hopefully that number will go up. Not one bit surprised at the openers though. I totally aced Expecting and BS. B)

Edited by MovieMan89

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

This was posted in the main thread but simply has to be posted again.

Wow, 14m is definitely disappointing to me for TA if that's right. That's only about a 125% increase. Honestly was expecting it to increase 150% at the very least today, and hoping it could pull near 200%. Hopefully that number will go up. Not one bit surprised at the openers though. Totally aced Expecting and BS. B)

Rth is saying 16-18.

Damn, even my 23m BS OW prediction is gonna be too high if it only does 8m today. :blink: I said it kind of jokingly earlier this year after JC bombed, but Taylor Kitsch really must be box office poison...

Edited by MovieMan89

The Devil Inside: 17m+ opening day, 1m budgetBattleship: 8m+ opening day, 200m budgetLolz Hollywood

I think this laugh is appropriate.
Edited by Magic

Its a bad weekend but TA has locked it self to be on track to 600 million now.The number is right RTH range is never wrong...I think with the holds will be stronger then expected and it should end up near 60 million.Anyways anything over 55 is woh...

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

Smart to comment this early, Rth, baumer is only about 3-4 beers deep at this point. ;)

18m 28m (+56%) 20m (-29%) Mid sixties seems like the high end. The Avengers is like a weird megablockbuster mutant. It opened huge and now legs are really good. It's like Batman and Avatar had a baby and named it, well, Avengers.

• Like 7

With such big Sat it will drop around 25% on Sunday (plus Holiday in Canada)I agree RTH does a very nice thing to give us some numbers, it is something no other forum has.Now he is giving us numbers quite early then before and still gives an accurate range.You cannot expect anyone to give a perfect estimate so early.So RTHThanks for your numbers, they have been great.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2