Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Just curious, are you from China or something ?you have "zhang" in your name ... :mellow:

I'm of Chinese origin, but mostly white. My Dad's grandfather is full chinese tho, and my dad's grandmother is half white, so I'm partially chinese, but mostly white. Zhang was my dad's grandfather's last name, so it became mine, I'm contemplating changing it though because I don't look Chinese really at all. Lol :D :D :D Only my skin-ish, and it's just because of my tan. Edited by riczhang

I'm of Chinese origin, but mostly white. My Dad's grandfather is full chinese tho, and my dad's grandmother is half white, so I'm partially chinese, but mostly white. Zhang was my dad's grandfather's last name, so it became mine, I'm contemplating changing it though because I don't look Chinese really at all. Lol :D :D :D Only my skin-ish, and it's just because of my tan.

Wow, sounds cool. :)

So you are learning through both English and chinese ?

Nope sadly. I haven't found the time yet to it Mandarian in my timetable. My parents sometimes speak it between each other, but they've never spoken it to me. I'll definitely take it in University if I don't get to it in school. Still working on my Romance languages since I already speak one, the others are easier than learning a completely foreign language, Mandarian.

Quite a few dates need films, I'm going to think of some right now.

I have a Malick filmed lined up roughly for a tree of Life release date. Still have to figure out an abstract way to tell the story.

Rich-Coming Storm is only PG? It wont do that well if it is.

I thought about rating it PG-13, but I kinda wanted a more family crowd, and thought that a PG-13 rating might not do so well with families. But I agree, it should be a PG-13 film. Originally when I conceptualised it, it was a R rated, lower budget film, but things ballooned from there. :lol: :lol: Edited by riczhang

I also just made a Tyler Perry film with not a lot of plot. But...still should strike a cord with his audience :P (I almost saw Madea goes to Jail, I actually have heard his films are not that bad)

I also just made a Tyler Perry film with not a lot of plot. But...still should strike a cord with his audience :P (I almost saw Madea goes to Jail, I actually have heard his films are not that bad)

His films aren't as bad as people make them out to be, but he's a big contributor to black stereotypes. He's making money off of bad black stereotypes, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I wonder if there will be a "Redeeming Love" type film this year? For those of you who don't know-that was a film Hiccup made in CAYOM A that had really good legs.At least December looks better then when I did it the final year. (For crying outloud Heafcliff based off the 80s animated show was the biggest film that month due to it being so empy :lol:)

Oh Creator-I made a failed attempt for being a OC on purpose :lol: As well as my intended bomb of the year.You know-I was thinking recently I don't think any of us have ever done something like this with the actuals "A major flood in the South caused many films to drop harder then usual"I think I might do something like that this year.