• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Look at it. There was no way there could be room for two, or else one would topple over. Also, he was never going to survive either way.

Anyway...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Funny you'd think one of the greatest films of all time could avoid such a monumental flaw.

Oh well, guess not.

I'm not sure you guys are being serious, but these can both be explained.

Yeah, Titanic wins.

Eagles...eagles...eagles...eagles...

Nope, ROTK sends Titanic sinking into the depth of Mordor in the accolades department. ;)

Also you might wanna read the books before assuming the eagles are a flaw. Eagles would never allow themselves to be ridden normally, but the one that rescued Gandalf from Saruman's tower knew him and owed him a special debt. For the obvious time constraint issues Jackson didn't go into this whole subplot in the film. Not to mention the Eagles likely wouldn't have been able to get to Mount Doom while Sauron was still in power and would have been essentially delivering the ring straight to Sauran's grasp. ;)

Oh and yes there was room for two.

So, in your opinion TF3 >>> Avatar?? :lol:

Yes. lol I was expecting a mindless, summer, popcorn flick with great SFX and end of the word destruction and TF3 delivered in spades on that part. I was expecting AVATAR to be something more than just a cliched story, with cliched characters, and a cliched message. I need to see it again, but first time I saw it was the only time I saw it, and it was an enormous disappointment.