baumer

Ideas about GI Joe: Now top 11 and top 6 for dom OW

But we don't know if it would have made it to the top 12. No one does. And since we all called it to get there, and it didn't, even though not in the traditional sense, wouldn't it be pragmatic and fair to give those ten a small bonus?

Giving points for a film not making into the top 12 in a not "traditional sense" isn't in the rules. #ishouldstop

Giving points for a film not making into the top 12 in a not "traditional sense" isn't in the rules. #ishouldstop

Yes, I have scrapped that idea.

So what decision have you taken about the GIJ regarding Top-7 OW, baumer?

iT'S GOING TO HAVE TO GO DOWN TO TOP 6.BUT NOTHING OFFICIAL YET.Sorry for the caps...just worked on standings....lol

Good news and bad news about Joe.Good news is not one player had GI Joe anywhere in the WW questions. The bad news is 18 people had Joe in the answer for top 7 OW domestically. So it gives me no pleasure in doing this, but once again, we will go down to a top 6 and all Joe's will be removed and the rest will just eliminate their number 7 film from their list.I'll take care of this as well.