Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Not necessarily. Good WOM and summer weekdays can carry it to over 200 million. Not very likely but this isn't a typical sequel (10 year gap) and will behave more like a regular opener.

I don't see it hitting 200M especially with the competition coming up.

Matinee tracking, TA isn't to far behind MIB3 25-30%, it'll all change with evenings, but in Can yesterday MIB3 for the whole day was less than 40% ahead of TA

Too bad we don't get Canada numbers anymore. It's really interesting to see which movies are more popular in which country.

Matinee tracking, TA isn't to far behind MIB3 25-30%, it'll all change with evenings, but in Can yesterday MIB3 for the whole day was less than 40% ahead of TA

Thanks, I love all of your updates. Is MIB3 looking at a substantial increase, little increase or a drop today?

Thanks for this buddy. Hopefully MIB3 will have a good increase today.

I think this speaks to how well Avengers is doing today more than MIB3's hold. I think it will stay flat or get a small bump today.

Avengers always has good Saturdays.

I have a question for you concerning the upcoming releases of TASM and TDKR. most of people who saw the footage says that the 3D is brilliant. Given that both movies get insane WOM and reviews like TA did, and there is a demand for TASM comes July 20th, how it'd work with your 3D screenings? Can you change the projectors to give TDKR more rooms or TASM will have the 3D screens mostly for itself?

It is really going to depend on a lot of things. We are all digital and 7 of our 14 screens are 3D. It got bad in March when we still had John Carter, the Lorax, Journey 2 and something else, I can't remember what. But it ended up being that we had to keep John Carter on one of our largest screens because there was nowhere else to put it because of all the 3D movies everywhere. That could be a problem *IF* TASM is really good. We could still have Madagascar 3 and or Prometheus playing. So there could be a bit of a traffic jam. I am confident though that TDKR will get our biggest houses and everything else will fall to the smaller ones.

Not necessarily. Good WOM and summer weekdays can carry it to over 200 million. Not very likely but this isn't a typical sequel (10 year gap) and will behave more like a regular opener.

It's not a big hit you'd expect from Will Smith. I'd be shocked if it does more than 175m. Then again, let's wait for the Saturday number.

It's not a big hit you'd expect from Will Smith. I'd be shocked if it does more than 175m. Then again, let's wait for the Saturday number.

I agree, over 200m is very unlikely, it's looking at around $170m at the moment.