Impact

Behind the Camera

I'll be making a movie called Ratings War.

Bill Murray plays Ben O'Malley (a slightly fictional Bill O'Reilly aka billo the clown) and Ben Affleck plays Ken Olmstead (Keith Olbermann, aka a douchebag with glasses or guttersnipe as bill would call him)

Will also have someone playing Michael Savage and Joe Scarborough, or a fictionalized verison of them

Preliminary millennium films schedule for April- August13 aprHorror house20 aprUntitled turtle animation27 aprMove - just wide (700)2 mayMove- wider (1250)4 mayMove- widest (3330)Romanian- imax only11 mayRomanian- imax only18 mayRomanian- wide25 mayCandy crush8 junThe chainTue 3 JulyKill bill1 AugustRomantic comedy teamup of previous romantic comedies or comedy with romances. Not a spoof3 augThe innocent- 3 theatres10 augInnocent- 12517 augInnocent- 3000+29 augIdentity crisis7 septThe brave one

Romantic Comedy From Milleninum Films add first cast members

The film which is rumoured to be a teamup of previous comedy romances in movies has added these cast members.

Will Ferrell

Christina Applegate

Hugh Grant

Sandra Bullock

Vince Vaughn

Reese Witherspoon

Isla Fisher

This will make sense soon [but quite a bit after kill bill is out]

Not but it's basically the same movie with just a little bit changed in it. Even the same director and same name, same story with basically the same events but only darker. That's a remake, no, a copy from the real life movie which isn't allowed here.

Not but it's basically the same movie with just a little bit changed in it. Even the same director and same name, same story with basically the same events but only darker. That's a remake, no, a copy from the real life movie which isn't allowed here.

Actually go back and re-read it. The plot is not similar and the story is not that similar either. It is the same director for a reason which will be found out later and the name was actually known as kill bill VOL 1 [so my sequel after kill bill will be kill bill 2 and then kill bill 3]

Actually go back and re-read it. The plot is not similar and the story is not that similar either. (Doesn't matter. We don't like to make sequels or remakes of real-life films here in CAYOM. And if the story is different, just rename the characters and make a new title.)

It is the same director for a reason which will be found out later (Why don't you tell us now? I don't understand why not.) and the name was actually known as kill bill VOL 1 [so my sequel after kill bill will be kill bill 2 and then kill bill 3] (Yeah, because a cardboard copy is no longer a cardboard copy because it takes out a few words from the title.)

Edited by Alpha Christmas
  • Like 3

I have a question about legality of certain licenses. I have an idea I want to write out, maybe for next season, or maybe for a Christmas box office. However, it'd definitely violate some copyright laws.

My idea is for a live-action blockbuster that's basically Disney's "Ocean's Eleven" if I had to describe it. It'd be a group of Disney villains (all played by live-action actors) teaming up to steal Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat. It's a fun idea I've had for a while and I kinda wanna write it out for CAYOM, but I need to know if y'all be okay with such blatant ignoring of franchise rights and the like :P

• Like 3

I have a question about legality of certain licenses. I have an idea I want to write out, maybe for next season, or maybe for a Christmas box office. However, it'd definitely violate some copyright laws. My idea is for a live-action blockbuster that's basically Disney's "Ocean's Eleven" if I had to describe it. It'd be a group of Disney villains (all played by live-action actors) teaming up to steal Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat. It's a fun idea I've had for a while and I kinda wanna write it out for CAYOM, but I need to know if y'all be okay with such blatant ignoring of franchise rights and the like :P

That sounds really good. Im ok with you writing it

I have a question about legality of certain licenses. I have an idea I want to write out, maybe for next season, or maybe for a Christmas box office. However, it'd definitely violate some copyright laws. My idea is for a live-action blockbuster that's basically Disney's "Ocean's Eleven" if I had to describe it. It'd be a group of Disney villains (all played by live-action actors) teaming up to steal Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat. It's a fun idea I've had for a while and I kinda wanna write it out for CAYOM, but I need to know if y'all be okay with such blatant ignoring of franchise rights and the like :P

People teaming up to steal something isn't a copyright infringement. Now if you blatantly use elements from any of the 4 Ocean's movies (including the Rat Pack original), then I'd suggest you don't do that. But if the only similarity is a group of all-stars teaming up for theft, it's no issue.
  • Like 1

People teaming up to steal something isn't a copyright infringement. Now if you blatantly use elements from any of the 4 Ocean's movies (including the Rat Pack original), then I'd suggest you don't do that. But if the only similarity is a group of all-stars teaming up for theft, it's no issue.

Well, that's essentially it, so sweet. I might try writing it in a bit, and maybe I'll post it for next season :)

Hey, did we decide whether or not Films's Kill Bill movies were allowed? Because if not, I'm wanting to bagsy Tarantino for a movie in Q3/Q4.