Impact

Behind the Camera

Yeah, but Amulet's in Winter. Fate Stay Night is in Summer around when Blank plans on releasing his Firefly reboot (presuming it's getting released on the same date as Flash 2 was)

I guess the two could co-exist. I'm assuming Fate Stay Night has a smaller budget?

It's the Lord/Miller Corollary. Because Animated films have a longer production period than live-action movies, it is acceptable if a director has two tentpoles in one year if one is animated.

BUT, if you guys try to exploit that exception by giving every live action director you like an animated film to direct I will drive a fucking sledgehammer into your movie's chances at success (still don't get using Bryan Singer. I gave Alpha a pass back then):)

• Like 1

It's the Lord/Miller Corollary. Because Animated films have a longer production period than live-action movies, it is acceptable if a director has two tentpoles in one year if one is animated.

BUT, if you guys try to exploit that exception by giving every live action director you like an animated film to direct I will drive a fucking sledgehammer into your movie's chances at success (still don't get using Bryan Singer. I gave Alpha a pass back then):)

I think it was a nice way to bring Singer's style of direction to animation.

I am trying to decide who in my mind would be the perfect "Jeff the Killer" in my CCU. I haven't quite found the person yet but I have a couple of candidates.Logan LermannEzra MillerDevon BostickAaron Taylor-JohnsonTaylor KitschOr is there somebody else you can see as the perfect Jeff?

Definitely not Logan Lerman or Ezra Miller, and probably not Taylor Kitsch. Aaron Taylor-Johnson is a fine choice, but none of your choices are the best ideas.Maybe you try typing something like "People Born In x year" and see what there is on iMDb.

I kind of want to give Devon Bostick a chance to act in a major role because he has such talent to share with the world. Though he'd make a pretty good Ticci-Toby. Lerman and Miller I chose out of peer star struckness. Aaron Johnson is my personal preference too.mKitsch isn't too bad of an idea.

What years are the Coen Brothers being used? I have an awesome idea for them.

In a somewhat dystopian society, where income gaps have grown relentlessly, an office worker struggling to make do gets an offer to participate in a game show, centered on humiliation and cruelty, but will be richly rewarded. It's a bit like Cheap Thrills, but it's going to be pretty messed up in different ways.