2D - 319(500)

3D - 206(366)

Total - 525(866)

The Avengers

2D - 226(261)

3D - 164(229)

Total - 390(490)

() = Last Friday

TA sold 100 tickets less than last week.

SWATH did much better than MIB did last Friday.

That B cinemascore corresponds with the 74% liked it on RT and to a lesser degree the 6.9 on IMDB. That's all around the same range of audience response.

If the female audiences are flocking to this, these numbers are meaningless. The Twilight films get terrible scores. At least Snow White has respectable numbers.

Damn straight.I hate double negatives with a passion that can never be sated.

I am your opposite in that respect. I use them on purpose to aggravate people. If they do get aggravated, then they don't get no apology. :D

With SWATH opening 55-60 range, hope Disney is taking notes on which route to go for Maleficent.

Especially considering the borderline flop that was the stupid Snow White movie. They have both an example and a deterrent.
  • Like 1

If the female audiences are flocking to this, these numbers are meaningless. The Twilight films get terrible scores. At least Snow White has respectable numbers.

From what you have seen does this look like Twilight frenzy? Edited by ECSTASY

From what you saw does this look like Twilight frenzy?

Not on that level, but females are definitely the driving force behind the movie. But I think the marketing campaign paid off and intrigued male moviegoers enough to give it a try. At the very least, the guys won't feel like they're being dragged by their GF's to a terrible film like they do with Twilight.