Totem

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OS Thread: OVER 1B WW!

Exactly. Given how rapidly the OS market has expanded in just the last four years, as well as post-Avatar 3D, too many films have been aided along to $1B: $1.5B IS the new benchmark.

We must have different thoughts of what benchmark is...To me 1B is still "benchmark"1,5B is out of this world
  • Like 2

Than I`m hoping for bigger drops and bombage in China. I don`t want it to pass Skyfall.I`m sure WB is fudging numbers like crazy. TH hold during the holiday didn`t seem right nor do weekend-to-weekend drops.May next two face insanely heavy comeptition and make less than AUJ.

Edited by fishnets

I don`t even know why you are fretting over TH`s weaksauce numbers. You didn`t even like the movie that much so what`s the deal? I freakin love Skyfall so I`m very interested that it makes much more than forgettable TH. But you? Mystery makes you sexy,though.

I`m glad that critics and audiences don`t agree with you.

audience agree otherwise no film would get close to $1billion. Critics, yeah they are split on this but they dont hate it.Also its not going to pass skyfall or even get close to it. Dont see why you are getting worked up about it. or are you just talking about domestic gross? Edited by Omario
  • Like 2

I`m a little OC. I`m scared that if I stop expressing support for my faves they`ll sudedenly start falling and that if I stop bashing stuff and people I hate they`ll rise. Hence why I`m constantly bashing Shitto for over a decade now and countering positive news about TH with a negative one.I`m really sorry for annoying TH fans but they had 3 years of triumph 10 years ago and don`t need it again.

Edited by fishnets