Totem

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OS Thread: OVER 1B WW!

+1

Yeah, let's compare ONE movie, featuring superheroes that have already had solo movies to the FIRST movie of a trilogy, with twice as many main characters, who will have their little moments to shine in the next two movies to come.Ridiculous comments in here.Bombur alone will get a lot more of material in DOS (Mirkwood), and so will the others.It should be reminded that the dwarves have no personality in the book whatsoever, Jackson, Boyens and Walsh have done a great job fleshing them out: Balin, Dwalin, Bofur, even Ori, or Dori get their little moments, and it's just the first movie.Plus, you cannot compare 12 Dwarves that have such similar names that they are easily confused by those who are not super tight with the material, to Thor, Iron Man, Cap America, Hulk, or Hawkeye or Black Widow.Get real people
  • Like 8

is it my fault that he constantly casts annoying talentless people? No. So there. I said Andy and Karl are excluded.

They have more talent in their fingernails than all your favourites combined.Which is why you spend most of your time in your basement obsessing over their lives and posting bs about them.

is it my fault that he constantly casts annoying talentless people? No. So there. I said Andy and Karl are excluded.

Viggo Morttensen, Sir Ian Mckellen,Cate Blanchet,Hugo Weaving,Sean Bean,Bernard Hill,Christopher Lee,Iam Holm, John Noble,Martin Freeman,Saoirse Roman,Rachel Weiz,Stanley Tucci,Susan Sarandon,Naomi Watts,Adrien Brody,Jamie Bell,.... talentless? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Like 3

Viggo Morttensen, Sir Ian Mckellen,Cate Blanchet,Hugo Weaving,Sean Bean,Bernard Hill,Christopher Lee,Iam Holm, John Noble,Martin Freeman,Saoirse Roman,Rachel Weiz,Stanley Tucci,Susan Sarandon,Naomi Watts,Adrien Brody,Jamie Bell,.... talentless? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They got their most annoying/anecdotical roles in Jackson's gigs, that's for sure. Sometimes it boils down to a waste of talent (Brody and Bell in KK, Weisz and Sarandon in LB, Mortensen is better in Cronenberg's movies and so on) , he makes them look talentless, overacting or bland. Nobody will argue the fact, each one of them were so much better elsewhere in non-Jackson related movies. Edited by dashrendar44

They got their most annoying/anecdotical roles in Jackson's gigs, that's for sure. Sometimes it boils down to a waste of talent (Brody and Bell in KK, Weisz and Sarandon in LB, Mortensen is better in Cronenberg's movies and so on) , he makes them look talentless, overacting or bland. Nobody will argue, each one of them weren't so much better elsewhere in non-Jackson related movies.

This is the first time i've ever heard that. I have seen nothing but praise for the acting in LOTR
  • Like 2

They got their most annoying/anecdotical roles in Jackson's gigs, that's for sure.

Bullshit. I'm not a fan of Viggo as an actor but as Aragorn he was pretty great. The only role i can stand Bloom in is Legolas. One of McKellen's two Oscar nominations was for his role as Gandalf. He knows how to get a good performance out of an actor.

The acting is stellar in LOTR trilogy, saying otherwise is, madness?It's also stellar in The Hobbit AUJ, Armitage is perfect, Stott is great as Balin, so is Nesbitt as Bofur, I love Turner and McGorman as Kili and Fili as well, or Adam Brown as Ori, Hadlow as Dori, McKellen is perfect, Freeman is perfect, Serkis is fantastic, Kircher, Hadlow and Hambleton are great as Tom, Bert and William, the trolls.