hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

Random images of madness, anarchy and bears riding unicycles with Flagpole Sitta's chorus playing in the background. Thats pretty much the odd mess that is this thread in a nutshell.

Posted Image

Edited by Jack Nevada

Random images of madness, anarchy and bears riding unicycles with Flagpole Sitta's chorus playing in the background. Thats pretty much the odd mess that is this thread in a nutshell.

Posted Image

Such are the best threads.

Posted Image

lol

so you read everything.

Sometimes, i jump from page 1 to 3 to 5, etc.

Page 3 quotes are the page 2 posts very often!

• Like 1

You conveniently stayed away last week though after I told you it would go up on Tuesday and you were saying it won't. Turns out it was a mathematical certainty. :)

I posted last tuesday as usual. I do see the the smiley, and agree your guess was correct. mathematic certainty it wasn't.

I posted last tuesday as usual. I do see the the smiley, and agree your guess was correct. mathematic certainty it wasn't.

Well, I didn't see you last Tues. Sorry.And it was a certainty.

Not possible. It's already 32% down from last week, and it's going to lose 700+ theaters this weekend. ;)

Where did you read that? And even if it does, doesn't matter. FD will allow it to drop by about 10%. With a 50% bump on Friday, and 45% on Sat and a 10% drop Sunday, that will be good enough for a 33% drop.

Well, I didn't see you last Tues. Sorry.And it was a certainty.

Let me try this again on the off chance that you are not being intentionally obtuse. You can be 100% certain something will happen. And after the fact your prediction may end up correct. However, that does NOT men it was a mathematical certainty.

Not possible. It's already 32% down from last week, and it's going to lose 700+ theaters this weekend. ;)

I was about to say that 33% was not going to happen based on this post and then realized RTX posted this. Sorry man, but I have to disregard everything you say about this movie.

Let me try this again on the off chance that you are not being intentionally obtuse. You can be 100% certain something will happen. And after the fact your prediction may end up correct. However, that does NOT men it was a mathematical certainty.

It was 100% locked based on every other film in the history of films on a Tuesday (since cheap Tuesday came into play) that does not follow a holiday Monday and a film that is not in it's first Tuesday. That made it a certainty.
  • Like 1

lolso you read everything.Sometimes, i jump from page 1 to 3 to 5, etc.Page 3 quotes are the page 2 posts very often!

I try to read everything, but often posts come so fast that I just cant keep up lol.

I wasn't on the forums much on Sunday, when I logged on Monday morning I was too overwhelmed by all the new posts that I didn't even try to catch up on anything :lol: