hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

1 Prometheus $5,204,896 -62% 3,396 -- $1,533 $56,254,997 1 Fox 2 Snow White and the Huntsman $2,681,670 -60% 3,777 4 $710 $101,219,145 2 Universal 3 Marvel's The Avengers $1,385,505 -59% 3,129 -541 $443 $573,685,968 6 Disney 4 The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel $397,925 -58% 1,298 4 $307 $31,438,660 6 Fox Searchlight 5 What to Expect When You're Expecting $382,375 -49% 2,087 -820 $183 $36,205,973 4 Lionsgate 6 Battleship $273,560 -59% 1,954 -1190 $140 $60,093,775 4 Universal

Noctis is a lot of things, but he's not a contrarian. He's a classic poster from BOM. Most of us know him and know what he's like. We know when to take him seriously and when not to.He's usually fine, but from time to time just goes ... yeah, good word KB ... apeshit (mostly in his Potter defense.) :rofl:He's nutz, and has the ability to act like a petulant 8-year-old, but he's Noctis. And we (most of us) love him. He certainly keeps things interesting and is often funny.

Understood, perhaps I took him out of context.

They're here. Go a couple posts back and you'll get your fix.

I just saw them and edited my post. Thank you though.But just so everyone knows, I'm not addicted or anything. I can stop anytime I want to. Edited by The Iron Horse

Also, whoever said Inception is for stupid people is not only ignorant and clearly lacks rhetorical skill but also probably didn't even grasp what was happening on screen. Even of you hated inception, to call it "stupid" is quite perplexing.

Obviously, you must be lacking some basic comprehension skills, because I never called Inception stupid. Inception is a finely crafted action flick, which is also very straightforward, and simple enough that most people can easily follow it and understand what is happening on screen. Inception also has this hip aura about it, similar to Apple products - people who use them think it makes them smart and cool.

Prometheus is not hip, it's an old school sci-fi.

Inception is the better film (it's tighter and the pacing is pretty amazing) but Promtheus is pretty damn thought provoking as well (even more than Inception in certain aspects, by I digress).

Inception was designed to be a crowd pleaser. It's one of the most enjoyable films I ever watched.

I knew when I saw this thread was 14 pages long, it'd be worth it to read through what sparked so much conservation. I think i saw maybe 6 posts in the last 10 pages actually on topic. Bravo guys.

Edited by blackspider

I knew when I saw this thread was 14 pages long, it'd be worth it to read through what sparked so much conservation. I think i saw maybe 6 posts in the last 10 pages actually on topic. Bravo guys.

lolA non- newrelease weekday topic over 10 pages is suspicious, indeed.It a sign for me.
  • Like 1