Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Land of the Lost is hilarious. I don't usually like Will Ferrell movies either (Step Brothers being one of his worst).

That was honestly one of the worst films I have ever seen and I honestly only laughed in two parts. But to each their own

Yeah Land of the Lost is bad, but Step Brothers is way worse. I don't think I laugedh once during it and only chuckled during like 2 scenes.

Here is one that is probably unpopular:

I am not a fan of Kristen Wiig at all.

Godfather 1 & 2 were so boring to me.

The only things I remember from seing them is Marlon Brandon chewing something and the main musical theme.

5 minutes of a Soprano episode are more compelling.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Godfather 1 & 2 were so boring to me.

The only things I remember from seing them is Marlon Brandon chewing something and the main musical theme.

5 minutes of a Soprano episode are more compelling.

I dont think this is unpopular. Godfather and 2001 are among the most influential films ever, but a lot of people do find them boring.

Edited by vc2002

That is because they have a complex storyline.

Not many people want to invest themselves for 3 hours and actually pay attention. 

Nothing complex, characters are boring, story average and dull.

I agree with that. Just another weird woman from SNL. Nothing special about her.

Speaking of her on SNL, I thought she was beyond horrible on there. I didn't like any of the characters/sketches she did. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Speaking of her on SNL, I thought she was beyond horrible on there. I didn't like any of the characters/sketches she did. :ph34r:

SNL in general has been on the decline for the past decade or so, and has been unwatchable for the last five years.

SNL in general has been on the decline for the past decade or so, and has been unwatchable for the last five years.

I actually still kind of like it even though it isn't as good as it used to be. :ph34r:

I actually still kind of like it even though it isn't as good as it used to be. :ph34r:

Their political stuff is alright, because it generally sticks pretty close to reality (example: Kenan Thompson's Jimmy McMillan impression mostly just quotes him verbatim). Their other stuff just isn't my cup of tea.

Sam Raimi is a pretty terrible director. Spider-Man 2 is the only good film he's made, and even that one's overrated. SM1, SM3, the Evil Dead films, For the Love of the Game, and Drag Me to Hell all range from mediocre to garbage. I still have to see A Simple Plan, though.

• Like 2

Sam Raimi is a pretty terrible director. Spider-Man 2 is the only good film he's made, and even that one's overrated. SM1, SM3, the Evil Dead films, For the Love of the Game, and Drag Me to Hell all range from mediocre to garbage. I still have to see A Simple Plan, though.

:angry: