Accursed Arachnid!™

Characters in movies who you wished DID die

Just for the heck of it:Every horror movie villian in the first film so there wouldn't be 500 sequels :P

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I`ve never seen the abomination Elektra but that kid should have died. She annoyed me in a trailer with "My name is Electra" line, something about her squinting while saying the line.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I`ve never seen the abomination Elektra but that kid should have died. She annoyed me in a trailer with "My name is Electra" line, something about her squinting while saying the line.

How do you know it's an "abomination" if you've never seen it? And I'm pretty sure that was a trailer only line and didn't make it into the film(Which tells you one good reason it tanked- Marketing).

Iron Man in The Avengers. For like a few seconds, before I realized how much that would screw up the rest of the Marvel universe, and that we had already had our poignant, Whedonesque death in Agent Coulson. But still... for a few seconds, I wondered if a megablockbuster would have had the audacity to kill off Tony Stark.

• Like 1

How do you know it's an "abomination" if you've never seen it? And I'm pretty sure that was a trailer only line and didn't make it into the film(Which tells you one good reason it tanked- Marketing).

Trailers were awful, reviews were awful, those few people who bothered to see it said it was awful. Buzz was awful. On top of that, insiders said Jennifer Garner was complaining it was awful too while she was stuck in the production. No need to see for myslef when so many people claim it`s AWFUL. Edited by fishnets

nobody remembers Vince Vaughn and Julianne Moore's annoying and despicable characters in JP2?

JP2 is the only movie I can think of where the villains are way, way more likable than the "heroes". Especially Pete Postlethwaite's character.
  • Like 2

Caviezel's character in "The Passion". For him to come back from the dead like that at the end was just so unbelievable. I mean, it really flies in the face---

*turns head from microphone* What? Umm, no, I didn't read the book. So, that's how it happens? And it's important for the rest of the story? Oh....

Posted Image

• Like 1

Caviezel's character in "The Passion". For him to come back from the dead like that at the end was just so unbelievable. I mean, it really flies in the face---

*turns head from microphone* What? Umm, no, I didn't read the book. So, that's how it happens? And it's important for the rest of the story? Oh....

Posted Image

Yeah but a lot of Americans proved that they will believe that crap, which is why it was a monster hit.

Tom cruise's son in War of the Worlds. Him still being alive helped ruin the movie

I remember sitting in the theartre as the movie was winding up thinking to myself 'You know what Spielberg, if you actually had the balls to kill of that son I'm going on imdb and rating this 10....of course if he shows up mysterious Im gonna go rate it a 1!'I think we all know how that ended up.
  • Like 1