Accursed Arachnid!™

Characters in movies who you wished DID die

I remember sitting in the theartre as the movie was winding up thinking to myself 'You know what Spielberg, if you actually had the balls to kill of that son I'm going on imdb and rating this 10....of course if he shows up mysterious Im gonna go rate it a 1!'I think we all know how that ended up.

It was a 'make or break' situation. Within 2 minutes, the aliens had been killed by bacteria and the kid turned out to be fine. Talk about lazy film-making.

It was a 'make or break' situation. Within 2 minutes, the aliens had been killed by bacteria and the kid turned out to be fine. Talk about lazy film-making.

The aliens being killed in like 2 mins didn't really upset me...lazy filmmaking yes, but the aliens were not really the point of the film. The point of the film was how a somewhat flawed dad looks after his family in extraordinary circumstances. And yeah, having the son coming back wasn't just lazy filmmaking, it makes the film completely unwatchable to me for repeat viewings knowing how cheap the ending is.

The kid in Tremors. I think his name was Melvin or something. He was kind of annoying! LOL

The first time my son watched Alien, when Lambert finally died, he was glad. He thought she was whiny and stupid. Actually, he thought most of the characters in the movie were kind of stupid except for Ripley.

Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds.

Hawkeye and Black Widow in the Avengers, talk about the lamest superheroes ever put on film.

Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity because he was part of the reason why the movie was such a disappointment.

The entire cast of the Hunger Games.

Jet Li in the Expendables movies.

The kids in signs.