Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

3200+ screens?! Are you fucking shitting me?? This is a travesty. THIS SHIT, THIS PANDERING TO CHILDREN (one of my pet peeves) SHOULD BE BURIED TO DTV!! Goddammit, quality cinema like, say, A Separation, Celeste and Jesse Forever and Jiro Dreams of Sushi get barely any theaters and this anus-butter gets that many. There's no justice in hollywood

• Like 3

Here is a Facebook comment on the Oogieloves Page

just saw pre screen amazing. I was hesitant at first, but kids up and dancing and I was sweating. loved it. want everyone with young kids totally worth it.

Something new for the ankle-biter set. Just kidding, hope it succeeds. Independent films need more opportunities so we can have more choices.

I got totally excited in the theater when I saw a trailer. Way more excited than a middle aged woman should.

• Like 1

Wood refused to let Viselman pursue a film adaptation of the show, but when he went to a showing of the Tyler Perry film Madea Goes to Jail, he saw how people in the audience would shout out advice to the characters on screen. This lead him to the idea of creating a children's film in the vein of Teletubbies with the interactive aspect, allowing the children to sing, dance, and respond to the characters on screen.[2]

This is hysterical. These guys saw adults yell at a movie screen and thought, "hey, this is something kids would love to do!"
  • Like 5