Gopher

Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (August 22, 2012) (breakout of 2012? :P)

If there's no-one at the back of the cinema bashing off then I can't see it being a problem.

If there's no-one at the back of the cinema bashing off then I can't see it being a problem.

wouldn't the seats be in the way
  • Like 1

3 points on this movie:1. I can't comprehend how the suits and ties convened in a room and went over this idea, the characters, the whole thing and gave the okay with a straight face. Just wtf...?2. I love my daughters to death, but apparently not enough to take them to this. Thank god they laughed at the trailers when we went to see Brave. And not in a good way.3. I love Jack Nevada's disdain for this movie. It's going to be great to follow him when this opens. If this somehow posts solid numbers, he's going to blow a gasket. :lol: For his sake, I hope it bombs.

• Like 1

Anyone who defends this film because it's "for kids" needs to take a long look at the state of our nation's children. I can honestly say that even as a 2 year old I would not have been caught dead seeing this crap. Children used to go to the cinema to see films that combined imagination with lifelong lessons and gravitas. Now they just watch a bunch of perverted puppets and Z-list has-beens farting around for an hour.

• Like 1

Anyone who defends this film because it's "for kids" needs to take a long look at the state of our nation's children. I can honestly say that even as a 2 year old I would not have been caught dead seeing this crap. Children used to go to the cinema to see films that combined imagination with lifelong lessons and gravitas. Now they just watch a bunch of perverted puppets and Z-list has-beens farting around for an hour.

Is it wrong that this appeals to me?
  • Like 1

There's something insidious about the way they're marketing this. It's like they're fully aware of how awful their movie is, and they're intentionally trying to make it an ironic viral hit through being obnoxious about it.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

I don't know what's better

The fact that someone gave the Oogiloves the rights to Nicki Minaj's "Starships"

Or that this trailer has 10 MILLION VIEWS.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8ejuwlbuU

The combination of both is fucking awesome :lol:
  • Like 1