Olive

Official France Box Office Thread

I meant predictions/projections/presales

The guys from Cine-directors start their predictions with official numbers from Paris movie theatres and then adjust them as soon as they have more numbers. So they don't analyse pre-sales like the guys in Germany.

The guys from Cine-directors start their predictions with official numbers from Paris movie theatres and then adjust them as soon as they have more numbers. So they don't analyse pre-sales like the guys in Germany.

Okey.. Nothing else too do than wait then

If I am not wrong that is a HUGE drop from SM3. Plus let us hope cine-director did not overestimate like last week(that was a huge overestimation). Its 2PM number looks awful.With UK/France/Germany numbers I am thinking ASM will drop 50-100M in just europe/Australia(outside Russia). Russia/Asia will probably add 150/200M compared to SM3. So OS total looks like finishing in the 600-700M range.

If I am not wrong that is a HUGE drop from SM3. Plus let us hope cine-director did not overestimate like last week(that was a huge overestimation). Its 2PM number looks awful.With UK/France/Germany numbers I am thinking ASM will drop 50-100M in just europe/Australia(outside Russia). Russia/Asia will probably add 150/200M compared to SM3. So OS total looks like finishing in the 600-700M range.

No,no and no, stop to judge from numbers in Paris for 2:00pm, it was very HOT today in France, the weather will be rainy and stormy tomorrow and friday, people will go more to the theaters.It's preposterous to judge with that, it's like judging the TASM numbers in the US with midnight numbers only.It will pass $30m in France for sure.

Come on, Intouchables at the end of the year already had made 80% of its admissions or so. This 4.7% number is actually good news again from France.

Thank you Marsupilami, La Vérité Si Je Mens 3 and The Avengers.Technically the second semester will be dominated by TASM,Ice Age 4,Astérix 4 (the most promising, but given the very bad quality of Astérix 3 a drop is likely),Twilight BD Part 2 and The Hobbit