Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

The friend in question is an artist in a studio 1st Playable Productions, which often makes Disney tie-in games. He also worked as a game designer on Olaf's Quest. His whole team was invited to see the movie some time ago in WDAS. And I have no reason to doubt his opinion. So, chases they are. Something like Frozen's wolves chase, I imagine.

Well I have no problem with the major focus on the Hiro-Baymax story. I just want those killer fight scenes. And the GoGo-Honey Lemon catty relationshipEDIT: and I will NOT forgive this film if this cuts out the winning streak of WDAS, like what Pocahontas did. Edited by Dingdong123
  • Like 1

Aren't PacRim & TF1/2/3 already a bunch of movies about boys with their gigantic...toys?

In PR there was no relationship between the robots and their pilots... and while i guess TF does come somewhat close with the companionship between bumblebee and the protagonist i would say HTTYDs focus is primarily that relationship. And i can see that BH6 might go that route as well :)

• Like 1

Frozen had the least threatening wolves EVER. They were more of an annoyance than dangerous. ;)

I don't understand why they were there in the first place. It's not like the two wolf chases from Beauty and the Beast could ever be topped anyway. At least they were threatening.

• Like 1

The Art of Big Hero Six
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents director Don Hall, producer Roy Conli, production designer Paul Felix and character designer Shiyoon Kim as they share the visual development of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ November 7, 2014 film, Big Hero 6. The action-packed comedy adventure tells the story of robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius – thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion – a robot named Baymax – and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery. Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name.
Thursday July 24, 2014 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Room 7AB
  • Like 1

The Art of Big Hero Six
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents director Don Hall, producer Roy Conli, production designer Paul Felix and character designer Shiyoon Kim as they share the visual development of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ November 7, 2014 film, Big Hero 6. The action-packed comedy adventure tells the story of robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius – thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion – a robot named Baymax – and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery. Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name.
Thursday July 24, 2014 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Room 7AB

That's Comic Con right?